X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadGypsy

Regrets
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM. Reason: REGRET
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Wha?

Comment

Shooooooby doooo whatttt??

Regrets? HAVE NO REGRETS EVER!!!

Comment

I make mistakes like a 2 year old in water paints
        regrets, like crushing stiff brushes when the water drains
        memories never fade, like still life's in picture frames
        brush the dust and touch up til the picture change
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

MadGypsy is an interesting person... He has tried to match wits with me... I'm just kidding; forget what I said! MadGypsy is funny. Sometimes he's seriously weird!
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

I sleep like 7 hours a year or something. mmmkay? I think I do pretty good for a guy that has to run down the battery to shut off the lights. Did I mention that it's one hell of a battery?

I have seen clear through time and space in exhausted delirium and somehow lived through it. My particles separated and became one with the ether and everything..shazaaam all put back together and trapped on Earth like it was just a dream.
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 08-18-2014, 03:29 PM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              I sleep like 7 hours a year or something. mmmkay? I think I do pretty good for a guy that has to run down the battery to shut off the lights. Did I mention that it's one hell of a battery?

I have seen clear through time and space in exhausted delirium and somehow lived through it. My particles separated and became one with the ether and everything..shazaaam all put back together and trapped on Earth like it was just a dream.
              So won't the real MadGypsy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up? MadGypsy, you must be a programmer from outer space! Did you come from the planet Zy-gone 83? What do aliens smoke? This is all very fascinating stuff... I respect you. Good bye for now...
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Working...
              X