Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    not sure, but currently its Monster Week !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47b0OzDAclg[/ame]
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-18-2015, 05:06 PM. Reason: Monster Week vid added

Leave a comment:

• Syluxguy28O3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    Did someone say velociraptor?
    is that gonna be in shark week?

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Did someone say velociraptor?

Leave a comment:

• RL Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    what the fuck.

If by related you mean they are women and women was in the title, sure I'll give that to you.

I think they would both whip your ass for putting them at odds with each other to begin with.

haha
    Haha That was just as fresh as a velociraptor.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
    This post is somewhat related to this thread... If Lady Gaga took on Nicki Minaj in a cat fight, who would win? I don't mean to be disrespectful, I'm just saying...

what the fuck.

If by related you mean they are women and women was in the title, sure I'll give that to you.

I think they would both whip your ass for putting them at odds with each other to begin with.

haha

Leave a comment:

• RL Clown
    replied
    This post is somewhat related to this thread... If Lady Gaga took on Nicki Minaj in a cat fight, who would win? I don't mean to be disrespectful, I'm just saying...

Leave a comment:

• Nickelbawker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    I hate to say this, but previous experiences tell me it won't. But I understand sometimes you gotta give it a shot anyways. Lol.
    I'm giving it a shot because she has a defensive personality and life style and want to prove myself to this amazing woman. It's fresh well see. Try my hardest. My personailty is supposed to jive really well with hers so I hope she comes around.

Edit; I'm really more of a physical beast anyway, relationships are just practical to me.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickelbawker View Post
    Currently being emotionally starved by a woman hopefully it pays out later on.
    I hate to say this, but previous experiences tell me it won't. But I understand sometimes you gotta give it a shot anyways. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nickelbawker
    replied
    Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
    Me: You ready to go get some dinner its 6:30pm?
    Wife: I'm watching my TV show.
    Me: Ok but you can pause it, It's on netflix.
    Wife: But I am watching it now.
    Me: Ok how long before it's over?
    Wife: Will you leave me the alone.
    Me: Kind of hard you won't leave!
    Wife: **sigh** just go alone.
    Me: I will leave alone but no promises that i will eat alone and leave the restaurant alone.
    Wife: **looks at me stupid and has no response...**

Conclusion: Women are fucking complicated.

Now had that of been me saying I am in the middle of a MATCH which is not often she would have been all over my ass. Yeah this is my rant about my WIFE, Gotta vent somewhere because the only other person in this house is her mother and she's an idiot too.
    Currently being emotionally starved by a woman hopefully it pays out later on.
    Last edited by Nickelbawker; 12-06-2014, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
    LoL. I have a few EX's who have tried to reconcile with me and get me to divorce my wife for them. You know what I tell them? Should have kept it while it was hot.
    A lot of women, in my experience, don't want a damn thing to do with you until you start giving your attention to a different woman. Then they come running back. Then the cycle starts again. Just a big fucking game I have zero patience for.

Of course, I never did know how to pick 'em lol.

EDIT: Oh, and all you guys criticizing Wicked, you're missing this part of the OP:

Now had that of been me saying I am in the middle of a MATCH which is not often she would have been all over my ass.
    Here we have a contradiction. I'll explain it carefully: He wants to do something, she tells him to shut up and wait. She wants to do something, it had better be right fuckin now.

I had a GF like this in the past. It's frustrating as all hell.
    Last edited by Dutch; 11-28-2014, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by mankrip View Post
    My ex is trying to reconciliate. I'm thinking about saying that I don't need that, I'm with Shub-Niggurath now.
    LoL. I have a few EX's who have tried to reconcile with me and get me to divorce my wife for them. You know what I tell them? Should have kept it while it was hot.

Leave a comment:

• mankrip
    replied
    My ex is trying to reconciliate. I'm thinking about saying that I don't need that, I'm with Shub-Niggurath now.

Leave a comment:

• Dilligaf
    replied
    My wife will ask me what I want for supper. I'll ask why she's asking because she never wants what I suggest. I get the stink eye...

Leave a comment:

• RL Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by mankrip View Post
    Netflix can be paused, but the experience inside her brain can't.

Pausing the video would break the immersion she had been building up during the whole episode. And because she had already watched all the way up to that point, she wouldn't be able to rebuild all that immersion with the same intensity by just re-watching the whole episode again later.
    That's Science! That's super-extreme.

Leave a comment:

• mankrip
    replied
    Netflix can be paused, but the experience inside her brain can't.

Pausing the video would break the immersion she had been building up during the whole episode. And because she had already watched all the way up to that point, she wouldn't be able to rebuild all that immersion with the same intensity by just re-watching the whole episode again later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X