Life is a big contradiction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is a big contradiction...

Has it occurred to you that life is a funny contradiction?

Pain is Joy

If you had a life where everything was good, life would be very boring... If I had a life where I didn't have to go to work, I would be really bored. If I had a life where school did not exist, I would be really bored. Education is power. Knowledge is power. Sometimes I do get joy from serving other people. Sometimes I do get a sense of happiness by contributing to society. Sometimes we need stress. We need to understand what stress feels like in order to appreciate relaxation. We need to understand what stress feels like in order to appreciate joy.

Hate is love

Why do coaches criticize their players? Coaches do not want to bully their players. They want their players to improve. These coaches really do care about their players and they're trying very hard to help their players. That being said, did you ever have a conversation with someone who kept on saying "yes" to everything? These people are boring (my apologies, but I have to be honest.) I have a lot of respect for people who disagree with me in a civilized manner. The ones who disagree with me are actually showing me that they really do care about the issue. They're actually voicing their own opinions. People who argue only for the sake of arguing should be ignored. But people who argue in a mature/friendly manner should receive some compliments.

I posted this thread in the venting area because I was a little bit drunk when I made this thread. (Just kidding) Anyways, if you're the type of person who always thinks that life is a bitch, hopefully, this thread will cheer you up. If you lose something, homie, you gain something!

If this thread still hasn't cheered you up, listen to this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJW7vmwDTC4]Korn Y'all want a single (Fuck That) with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

nothing really matters yet everything is significant....

god loves you and gave you free will but piss him off by disobeying and he will burn you in hell forever...

a few of my fav contradictions in life.

Comment

Slavery is Freedom.

Comment

zop i think its Happiness in slavery
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy4ssS59nbA[/ame]

(never miss an opportunity to post a NIN video)
        Last edited by JDSTONE; 09-03-2014, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Life is the perfect drug!
          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLqeZzTU8I]''The Perfect Drug'' (1997) Nine Inch Nails - YouTube[/ame]

Take a deep breath fella's , all that oxygen just keeps dosing you!
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
          X