Last resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last resort

Shmack is down, so I am switching to the kind of gaming that's next most familiar for me to quake:

> LOOK

You're in a room. There is a grunt here and he shoots you.

> SHOOT GRUNT

Oh, you missed. He shoots you again.

> GET HEALTH

You can't see that here. Grunt is peppering you with shot while you stand there.

> MOVE

Grunt follows you. He switches to axe just as an insult.

> AXE GRUNT

Too late, you died.

shmack is back up...
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Fear not my old TU friend as fortunately we have the NYC server (thanks to Polarite) to pick up the slack, which the admins can easily switch over to full RuneQuake mode. To be honest, you probably don't even need an admin as if you try the following yourself you should be 90% of the way there....
      Code:
      connect newyork.servequake.com:26000
      vote-hook
      vote-runes
      vote-alt-weapons
      vote-rotate-armour
      Be warned, this server also offers custom maps
      I hope this helps but if you have any issues just pm me, Pol or even Peg

Kind regards

Monty
      Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-07-2014, 01:13 AM.
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

I played at FFANY yesterday with =peg= was great fun playing on the custom maps i had forgotten
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

He's probably one of the most sporting players in Quake one and always fun to play with. Get him on something like Aerowalk and and it can seem like there are 4 of him on the same map
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
            He's probably one of the most sporting players in Quake one and always fun to play with. Get him on something like Aerowalk and and it can seem like there are 4 of him on the same map
            Spawn! -> Gibbed! -> Spawn! -> Gibbed! -> Spawn! ->Mindf!3ldzX Got a fuzzy feeling from =PEG= -> Spawn -> Mindz died in lava -> Spawn!

!! you get the idea,
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              Spawn! -> Gibbed! -> Spawn! -> Gibbed! -> Spawn! ->Mindf!3ldzX Got a fuzzy feeling from =PEG= -> Spawn -> Mindz died in lava -> Spawn!

!! you get the idea,
              Thank god he was taking it easy on you. Perhaps he was over due for his cake fix?

Kind regards
              Monty
              Mr.Burns

Comment

Easy to run spawns if you know where the spawns are. PEG could not do that shit in CAx mod. Just like if i play dm6, i know the spawns so it's easy. Also with Ultrav. Spawn kill spawn kill. However I am a bit more challenging then some people, I would rather fight someone with a RL/LG then a shotgun/nailgun any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                X