Happy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thread

I feel like an emotional sack of selfish shit right now. Its even worse when I can't make people happy because I'm not happy. I know I sound like im fucking five years old, but can we post pics or write about what makes us happy in this thread. So when we look at it we can feel slightly less like a wet blanket? Please?

For example:

I really like sweets and cartoons, and when I'm down I nibble sweets and watch cartoons. I snuggle into my dog when she is up here and its really cute in my opinion.

Also Deadpool. Just Deadpool alone makes me smile and takes the sadness away a little more. The same with Team Fortress 2. It's so dumb you can't help but smile.

So no more crying or hurt, just happy things and happy people. Okay?
    Steam: Dirty Panties

Roger that

Comment

I usually go here for funny pictures

WIN! - Funny WIN Photos and Videos - epic win photos - Cheezburger
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

^_^
        Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
        https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
        https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
        https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3x4nfGJPiI[/ame]
          Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-08-2014, 03:49 AM.
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA]It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!! - YouTube[/ame]

PEAAAAAAANUT BUTTER JELLLLLLLLLLLLLY
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

BEST Zelda Rap EVER!! ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO by Joel C - Starbomb - YouTube

idk why I just really like this

[ive sprained my ankle again and all I'm doing is listening to stuff like this]
              Last edited by Noodle-Shop; 10-11-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-Shop View Post
                I feel like an emotional sack of selfish shit right now. Its even worse when I can't make people happy because I'm not happy. I know I sound like im fucking five years old, but can we post pics or write about what makes us happy in this thread. So when we look at it we can feel slightly less like a wet blanket? Please?

For example:

I really like sweets and cartoons, and when I'm down I nibble sweets and watch cartoons. I snuggle into my dog when she is up here and its really cute in my opinion.

Also Deadpool. Just Deadpool alone makes me smile and takes the sadness away a little more. The same with Team Fortress 2. It's so dumb you can't help but smile.

So no more crying or hurt, just happy things and happy people. Okay?
                Where is Omac? This is his job to make you happy when you are feeling down. You won't be the first one to officially acknowledge your BF/FIANCE/HUBBY whatever he is does not make you happy. Unless you both split, I don't know what to tell you. However I just moved 2 10x20 storage units yesterday and today then had to carry them up 3 flights of stairs into my new 3rd floor apartment (thanks for my wife). I have never been so happy then to look in the back of a moving truck and see ONE BOX LEFT!

Comment

I forgot to add. Here this can make you happy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM]Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    Where is Omac? This is his job to make you happy when you are feeling down. You won't be the first one to officially acknowledge your BF/FIANCE/HUBBY whatever he is does not make you happy. Unless you both split, I don't know what to tell you. However I just moved 2 10x20 storage units yesterday and today then had to carry them up 3 flights of stairs into my new 3rd floor apartment (thanks for my wife). I have never been so happy then to look in the back of a moving truck and see ONE BOX LEFT!
                    Being at my house was killing him and something is going down with his mum, so he just upped and left. We are still together but I couldn't help but feel a little down. Then college decided to do the thing of 'if your attendance isn't 90% by next week then your off the course' and we have been back five weeks. Ontop of various home issues [drug addict father, violent Victim mother ect..] It all just got ontop of me and I broke again

I am trying to stay positive. I fucked down the sitars a few days back and I'm almost okay again and that I have a job interview. Its just getting hard, hence the happy thread c:

Comment

deepest thread of the year..oh wait, what am i doin here you ask? idk!
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

wat

Comment

Dont mind syluxman his days are numbered as he is moving in with his gf eventually so his gaming days are over.

Comment

Well, to confirm we did actually split. It wasn't anything personal like we'd had an argument or something. In fact it went down pretty peacefully, but the reason was just that I couldn't handle a relationship. Partly due to my aspergers and how I see the world and perceive what people say (I misunderstand most of her jokes as insults for example, which isn't her fault at all and I believe I should be working on my communicative skills), and partly due to the fact that I'm just not mature enough. Also, starting next February I'm going to start my degree with the open university and the only thing I want to think about it is money, food and work.

This wasn't something I particularly wanted to do, but after months of trying I just couldn't change to be the person I would need to be. Although we're still friends, and I'm going to be getting a place near where she lives as soon as possible so she can be in a better home environment.

This isn't going into much detail, but I don't think it's right to talk about it beyond this point. That said, I'm currently focusing on my programming knowledge and general computing knowledge for this degree (computer science with mathematics included).

But right now is not a good time for noodle-shop, she's going through hell living where she is and needs all the support she can get.

tl;dr we're not together because I'm uncomfortable in a relationship due to my own problems that actually got worse in a relationship and noodle-shop is going through some seriously bad times

anyway, hopefully this made sense and when I can get a decent computer sorted I'll be back.
                            twitch
                            wew lad

Comment

Sorry to hear things aren't going as well as you might have hoped, especially as it seems it's due to circumstances beyond your control. I hope things improve for you both and you will find some much deserved happiness.

If it makes you feel better you can always seek me out and kick my butt on the Damage / NYC servers

Kind regards

Monty.
                              Mr.Burns
                              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
                              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
                              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Working...
                              X