Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter account full of SHITE

So I logged into my Twitter tonight, with the purpose of tweeting @romero

haha,well isn't this fucking spiffy.....I'm following 300+ people and most of their text reads like this

لسْتُ لأحَد وَ لستُ مّع احَد مَن اقتَرب فَ أنا لہُ اقربّ وَ م

or

남아돌 미친듯 사랑 / 통합진보당원 / '팀 쿡'의 디바이스를 반대하는 애플개발자(Apple Developer) / 안드로이드 싫어함(젤리빈 이후 조금 괜찮아지긴 했음)…

or

Иногда мне хочется казаться хорошим, но извините — нет. Я конченое хуйло, которое в рот ебло

I unfollowed 300+ people tonight, may they all find their way back to their own fucking spot in the internet's haha. I didn't unfollow everyone though, I kept some peoples and companies I like.

Once I made room, I followed @Romero obviously.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Yeah, I usually find myself following people back who follow me hence my clogged Twitter feed.

Comment

weird stuff if u plug those in to google translate
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Something similar happens in some public facebook accounts. A guy here who is condcutor of a radio program, conducted a special program talking about ISIS, terrorism and things like that and the next day his account was filled of arab accounts -or spammerbot arab accounts- with strange messages in arabic
        the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Twitter is gay. Simply put.

Comment

Working...
          X