No announcement yet.

Idling for long periods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think bots on a server would be a good idea. Would be cool to connect to a full server modules CTF, clan arena, or death match game. If someone could do the coding so that when someone connects to the server, one of the bots would drop of.
    I, on the other hand, am down to a tablet and couldn't play anyway. I gotta get a new desktop. Do they make Quake 1 for Xbox? I do have one of those.
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
      I think bots on a server would be a good idea. Would be cool to connect to a full server modules CTF, clan arena, or death match game. If someone could do the coding so that when someone connects to the server, one of the bots would drop of.
      I, on the other hand, am down to a tablet and couldn't play anyway. I gotta get a new desktop. Do they make Quake 1 for Xbox? I do have one of those.
      Last I knew r00k was working on something like this. I am not sure where or how far he has gotten with the project but it would be nice if he does get it up and going. It will greatly break the bored'em that lies within.

I remember when quake was on N64 (Nintendo 64), I use to grape all my friends because I already knew how to play it on the pc so it made me a god when we played and they eventually quit playing quake on N64 and instead played 'james bond 007' which I grape'D at as well.

Comment

Working...
      X