• Show
Clear All

• /ignore

@gypsy

if i want to post rude comments at you
    and then decide it will only fuel your fire
    and distrupt the forums ; then change my post 2seconds later before
    anyone reads it only to have you spout
    back about my edit then you sir need not to be an admin here.

hey everyone mad gypsy can read your private messages
    so becareful what you say behind his back cause he will
    publically post them.

nice.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Originally posted by R00k View Post
    @gypsy

if i want to post rude comments at you
    and then decide it will only fuel your fire
    and distrupt the forums ; then change my post 2seconds later before
    anyone reads it only to have you spout
    back about my edit then you sir need not to be an admin here.

hey everyone mad gypsy can read your private messages
    so becareful what you say behind his back cause he will
    publically post them.

nice.
    Seriously MG is an admin here? After all that crap that went down a few month's ago he gains administrator powers? pun intended but I personally think the only one's who should have anything to do with admin here are those who don't stir the shit pot and can keep a straight face during a fuck fest. I am just as guilty as charged with stirring that shit pot.

Comment

btw r00k

R00k has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Comment

imho only an admin can see edited posts
        i dont even remember what i posted ; drunk.

but i guess i will never read/reply anything
        mg writes (does that guy even play Quake?!)

Comment

do you even lift br0?

I dont see anything indicating madgypsy is an admin.

solecard, baker, gb, and mindz all have something under their names to indicate their
          authorative powers, mad gypsies name just says Chthon.

If he IS some sort of mod here, I believe thats a pretty big oversight and they should fix it so his status is public knowledge in interest of full disclosure.
          Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

@your original post and basically your complete edit too - uh wow...not sure where all that nonsense came from but, good for you for expelling it. I'm sure your life has meaning now.

I'm gonna start directly quoting people. That way you can't completely change your post from rude, unnecessary nonsense to something that is just douchey and "make it go away". You know what you said and SO DO I.

so howd he see my original post? maybe he idled the thread in the 2 seconds before i edited. dunno...

Michael, aka MAD Gypsy, I am sorry you got upset that i wrote something Drunk that punched you in your p u s s y.

there, get over yourself.

VVV--- omg! i edited my post!
            Last edited by R00k; 02-28-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

He'll be kicking rocks. Then we can get on with the creepy stalker stage.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mad Gypsy is not an admin or a mod. Never has been.

Comment

its just a confusion as to how the process is unfolding.

the very moment submit is hit, the post exists on the boards. wanting to edit what was said still leaves a unknown amount of time while 'what should be edited' is determined.

MG loves to edit his posts 5x over so it " insert reason " , he seen r00ks post made the first time,while r00k was editing his post he was already eyeballing the unedited version.

post gets edited,submitted a 2nd time, in the 2nd version.

I have figured it out though, and it all makes sense. Timothy is to Quake, as to MadGypsy is to Quakeone.com
                  Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I believe that if you subscribe to new post email-notifications, you can either get to the site pretty much instantly, or (I've not tried this, so I might be mis-remembering) the email you get sent contains a copy of the post that was added.
                    Some Game Thing

Comment

Im not an admin and I cant read your PM's. What the hell are you talking about?

I know what you wrote cause I viewed it like 5 seconds after you wrote it. I'm not an admin. I'm super fast. How about you be rude to me in a PM because you decided long before you post a rude comment that it will fuel my fire or how about you don't be rude to me at all cause I seriously have never done anything to you. I have also never posted a PM, EVER. Not only have I never posted a PM, I very clearly stated to Sza when he posted my PM's to him that I was pretty sure it was illegal.

Dude, lay off the alcohol, you are burnt.

@Spike - all I did was hit refresh. And get this, I sat on the refresh button a couple of times because I saw R00k was in my thread and I really wanted to see what he said before I went to sleep. I was expecting some info, not the nonsense I was faced with. So yeah, Mr R00k, you're at your house douching out on me and I'm over here totally about to hang on your every word (that day). Good show.

I don't know who Timothy is, but I'm sure that is meant to be rude. Good for you, man. Hate me all you like, talk bad about me, fill your life with negative thoughts about someone you have never met just because... I guess you have nothing else to do. I'm gonna be in my blender thread illustrating information while you waste your time with this. I edit my posts so many times because 1) I am a sloppy typer, 2) realize a better way to say something and/or 3) dont like the flow. It's that simple. I edit my posts because I care about them.

@Admin - not only have I never been an Admin, I have never even minutely aspired to be one. The only "upgrade" that I tossed around here for a minute was the ability to write news, and that is all. I decided not to fully pursue it cause my finger is simply not on the Quake pulse.

Anyway, look, you don't have to worry about fueling my fire cause I can't stand tit-tat crap that simply never ends. So you tit all you want, for me it's the end of tat. Whatever reason you believe you have to hate me is your own and not my problem. Your little war is boring the fuck out of me. If you ever decide that "you" (all involved) are as bored and over it as I am, let me know, I'll bve more than happy to start treating you like a friend again. Until then, just leave me the fuck alone.

I have a very sick father and a broken right hand... I don't even have the energy to acknowledge this any longer it's 0 percent of important in contrast.

please understand that i generally beat the ever loving shit out of people that talk to me like some of you. like TODAY, look how swollen my hand is and swollen or not I will use this hand to break another face if provoked. I'm not a nice guy. If you really have some shit on your mind, come solve it or shut the fuck up. RAWG

Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-01-2015, 12:11 AM.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                        a broken right hand... I don't even have the energy to acknowledge this any longer it's 0 percent of important in contrast.

please understand that i generally beat the ever loving shit out of people that talk to me like some of you. like TODAY, look how swollen my hand is and swollen or not I will use this hand to break another face if provoked. I'm not a nice guy. If you really have some shit on your mind, come solve it or shut the fuck up. RAWG

Beating the meat at your computer desk and banging into the bottom of it. I use to do that back when I was single, Shit hurts and can fuck your hand up just like in your picture. Easiest way to prevent that is to turn the chair sideways so you don't hit the bottom of the desk. Also to help prevent ashy knuckles use lotion, Dry beating sucks.

Comment

@WL - hah hah :/ I'll take that lick like a man considering I suppose I deserve it... or at least you may feel I do. I seriously, really, 100% fact, was not trying to be a dick to you or anyone else for that matter in my automobile thread. I can see where it could be taken like that but it simply isn't the case. I have NEVER had issues with you in the years and years I have been here. Why would I choose now and that way to have one? It was just a poor decision and I'm not perfect.

---

For real, I went raw on an asshole that basically screamed "HEY!" in my ear from behind, followed by "Get the fuck out of my way!" and then shoving me to the side. We were at my job, it was packed, he was a jerk and the entire building was technically "in his way" cause there was no room for anyone to move. I nailed him right behind his left ear and thats how I fucked up my hand. I then had the cops drag him out.

I wasnt aiming for behind his ear, I was aiming for his temples and he sort of ducked but not fast enough. I've never actually punched someone behind the ear before but apparently it's a good shot if you don't mind fucking your hand up on the knotty bone part. You can tell the punch wasn't accurate at all (due to his little movement) cause my hand is swollen from the center. Anybody that knows how to fight knows you use your first 2 knuckles, and if he wouldn't have moved the way he did, that's exactly what he would have got hit with.

aside: When I said broken hand I did not mean the bones were broken. I meant my hand needs to be repaired. I noticed you started the quote there so... I just want to clarify that I was just adding color and didn't mean literally broken.
                          Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-01-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                            @WL - hah hah :/ I'll take that lick like a man considering I suppose I deserve it... or at least you may feel I do. I seriously, really, 100% fact, was not trying to be a dick to you or anyone else for that matter in my automobile thread. I can see where it could be taken like that but it simply isn't the case. I have NEVER had issues with you in the years and years I have been here. Why would I choose now and that way to have one? It was just a poor decision and I'm not perfect.

---

For real, I went raw on an asshole that basically screamed "HEY!" in my ear from behind, followed by "Get the fuck out of my way!" and then shoving me to the side. We were at my job, it was packed, he was a jerk and the entire building was technically "in his way" cause there was no room for anyone to move. I nailed him right behind his left ear and thats how I fucked up my hand. I then had the cops drag him out.

I wasnt aiming for behind his ear, I was aiming for his temples and he sort of ducked but not fast enough. I've never actually punched someone behind the ear before but apparently it's a good shot if you don't mind fucking your hand up on the knotty bone part. You can tell the punch wasn't accurate at all (due to his little movement) cause my hand is swollen from the center. Anybody that knows how to fight knows you use your first 2 knuckles, and if he wouldn't have moved the way he did, that's exactly what he would have got hit with.

aside: When I said broken hand I did not mean the bones were broken. I meant my hand needs to be repaired. I noticed you started the quote there so... I just want to clarify that I was just adding color and didn't mean literally broken.
                            No we dont have any issues, however I like to mess with everyone to see what level playing field they are on. I've even pissed mindz off a time or two I am sure. Best part is mindz dont give a damn unless he's out of the green, no not money either.

Comment

I don't mind some rib poking. I just don't like to be outright disrespected (not saying that you did that)

Comment

Working...
                              X