No announcement yet.

Valve sodomizes the corpse of game modding scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. RuneQuake Advanced is most definitely what I am talking about.

Inside3d Forums • View topic - Good Mods for Stock Quake

^ has a active link for RQA

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-hel...7-project.html

^ apparently it was an IEEE project, I have always wondered what happened to that guy.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I did get rqp to run on the server over the weekend on 26010 and was able to connect to it but it needs a little tlc server side to auto start etc and I just plain ran out of time due to illness. Hopefully I can finish it off this weekend and share the RQP goodness

I know IEEE has the latest version of the code as I made it available to him earlier in the year, so hopefully he can work his magic and get it working with the latest versions of RQ and have rudimentary things like map voting.

Kind regards

Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Burns View Post
        I did get rqp to run on the server over the weekend on 26010 and was able to connect to it but it needs a little tlc server side to auto start etc and I just plain ran out of time due to illness. Hopefully I can finish it off this weekend and share the RQP goodness

I know IEEE has the latest version of the code as I made it available to him earlier in the year, so hopefully he can work his magic and get it working with the latest versions of RQ and have rudimentary things like map voting.

Kind regards

Monty
        Glad to hear you are still in contact with him, I sent a PM to him over at runecentral that went unanswered, it was long ago and I can't even remember what its content was. Probably inquiring about RQA I'm sure.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

People only want him for his runes!

Comment

Working...
          X