Putin lifts ban on S-300.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    You have to also understand that America is not a country. It is a corporation. Our leaders are CEO's and executives.
    i understand this, its really crearly visible to anyone. and i really understand, that all peoples just want to live in peace.

but i dont know how to remove banks from our world, but agreed, that its the main part, why war becomes. money and propaganda.

Comment

Tremor dropped this quote on me yesterday while we discussed Jade Helm briefly..

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. -Mark Twain

Are We All Bigots? | Through the Wormhole | Discovery Science

Just passing through though , I can't stand the prospect of the land of Shiite and Sunni getting into the nuclear energy game.

Shit, just realized that image is from 2009, but I think it conveys the message. but hey, I just hope every one of you who reads this doesn't have to witness or experience the shit storm that could very well happen. <3

Damned american's obviously.
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 05-06-2015, 10:24 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
      X