fair or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair or not?

I have a girlfriend and we've been together for a year and a half now. She complained that we only saw each other a few times so I took off from work and spent time with her more, she still complains. She claims I look at other girls when we are together. When we were at restuarant an hour and half from her home she calls a cab to take her to her house because she started going in a rant about me looking at other girls. Fair or not?

From the perspective of someone on the internet who doesn't know you or your girlfriend.

I would say get yourself another girlfriend who isn't as insecure
    or
    stop getting binoculars out to look at girls boobs in restaurants
    or
    both.

Seriously tho' asking strangers on the internet, questions about your own personal life....
    Come on! Do what you feel is the right thing to do.
    Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

she clearly didn't trust you, and probably has serious insecurity issues. tell her to shape up, or take a hike.

hell, when there's a chick with nice "assets", my gf notices first and comments halve the time
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

well, do you?
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Just cause you are on a diet it doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

If you love her you should respect her insecurities and make a mature effort to ignore the women around you. If this is something you cannot do or it makes you unhappy then you should attempt to talk to her about it. If you 2 can't come to a resolution that makes you both happy, and promotes a healthy understanding, then you should end the relationship.

If you really are not looking at other women then you should probably end this relationship. You could try talking to her about her misguided insecurities but, it will probably be a waste of your time. Her jealousy may wane as she matures but, it is more common for it to get worse
          Last edited by Anubis; 06-16-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

I smell bullshit. Sounds like a 15 year old on his first date just being released from the zoo and does not know how to control his hormones. Could also be that the girl hes dating is not attractive to him. When you date a girl you pay full attention to that girl. If you cant send her on her way and quit wasting her time.

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post

LOL, that's awesome..

Comment

How old are you 2?
                  (not asking to be rude , just curious)

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    I smell bullshit. Sounds like a 15 year old on his first date just being released from the zoo and does not know how to control his hormones. Could also be that the girl hes dating is not attractive to him. When you date a girl you pay full attention to that girl. If you cant send her on her way and quit wasting her time.
                    And if she doesn't listen to your orders threaten her with leaving her and being with another woman!

HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    Me: You ready to go get some dinner its 6:30pm?
                    Wife: I'm watching my TV show.
                    Me: Ok but you can pause it, It's on netflix.
                    Wife: But I am watching it now.
                    Me: Ok how long before it's over?
                    Wife: Will you leave me the alone.
                    Me: Kind of hard you won't leave!
                    Wife: **sigh** just go alone.
                    Me: I will leave alone but no promises that i will eat alone and leave the restaurant alone.
                    Wife: **looks at me stupid and has no response...**

Conclusion: Women are fucking complicated.

Now had that of been me saying I am in the middle of a MATCH which is not often she would have been all over my ass. Yeah this is my rant about my WIFE, Gotta vent somewhere because the only other person in this house is her mother and she's an idiot too.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

aaaah, the "single" (ie not married) life. It's my house, money and time. There is never anything to argue about. Having a girl that is NOT a stupid, annoying fuck helps too.

Me: You ready to go get some dinner its 6:30pm?
                      Girl: I'm watching my TV show.
                      Me: Ok, I'm going to get dinner. Want me to bring you back anything?

The easy life. The funny thing is, when you do this, you come back in an hour or two and they wish they would have gone with you. The next time they do. You have to make sure to bring back really good food that is ice cold and a couple of stories of funny people in the restaurant....she missed so much watching that show...including you...lol
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-09-2016, 03:53 PM.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
                      X