Time for some new bitching, and it is multiplayer derived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R00k View Post
    I think bruce was bored and had never used a bot but jumped on pmode and wanted to see if/how it worked. obv he didn't know how to use it so it was just a blatant bot use. Yes it made a big recoil of omg but seriously, that was a year ago and to drag this out of the trashcan, is kind of sad, sorry mindz you posted this at 8am OP, so why, why mindz? this is total fluffy propaganda...

kids here don't reason they react.
    My question is I cant even connect a stooge bot to my lan just to let it play against frogbots 200 skill. Everytime I try it disconnects. So exactly what is or did he use to do this? I would like to know. I downloaded the stoogebot a few years back to see how it would do against a 200 skill frogbot on dm6 1v1. No luck at connecting it with proquake on my private lan.

Comment

crmod doesn't have built in bot scan, CAx does.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
        My question is I cant even connect a stooge bot to my lan just to let it play against frogbots 200 skill. Everytime I try it disconnects. So exactly what is or did he use to do this? I would like to know. I downloaded the stoogebot a few years back to see how it would do against a 200 skill frogbot on dm6 1v1. No luck at connecting it with proquake on my private lan.
        Maybe the old Elohim mod might let it run.not sure but it is prolly old enough.
        WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
          Maybe the old Elohim mod might let it run.not sure but it is prolly old enough.
          I am using the 'Frogbot' mods. I have 3 different versions. I got it to connect one time using regular winquake (not proquake) and it stayed connected for 20-25 minutes before it crashed. I could see using cheats to mess with offline. However online all it does is give you the more advantage over others and it is not fair to all who play. Be legit period.

Comment

Working...
          X