No announcement yet.

Fucking Level3 , and fucking cableONE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Level3 , and fucking cableONE.

So I tweeted at those maggots asking what gives with the shit routing.
    fucking ridiculous, about as useful as a poop flavored popsicle if you ask me.

one of these maggots is screwing me without a complimentary reach around, and its getting old now. going on a month if not longer.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-29-2015, 11:36 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Back when I had Windstream DSL when I was living in Lake City, FL I had this same issue for 2 months. I use to ping 15-20 in game to CAX and then all of a sudden I was at 70-80ms.. After several attempts and traceroutes for some odd reason they had my routing going to Chicago then back down to Atlanta. They said they had line repairs going on and that traffic was routed to their nearest hub which was in Chicago. After some quick searches I found out they had me going to Reston, VA > Chicago > Atlanta.. it was fixed in 2 months but I know first hand how fucking annoying it is. Hope it gets better soon for you. What are you pinging at cax?

Comment

Hopping to Cali from Ms....nice....lol
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
        Hopping to Cali from Ms....nice....lol
        whats worse is every bit of my traffic ,regardless of where I am connecting, goes just like that trace route.

example, cax.quakeitup.com
        I'm going to withdraw from that quakeworld tourney. I can't even ping under 70 in my own country, let alone another continent.
        MS->AZ-CA->TX->GA

I have a callback scheduled for a local isp tech, but something tells me they are going to regurgitate the same nonsense that the website/phone techs have : latency looks within the acceptable ranges. If that happens I'm gonna let loose every held back vulgarity that I've avoided using so far, and that will be on large pile of vulgarity.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

So instead of calling me back, someone took liberties and fixed it.

amazing.

Comment

How about that. Good glad you are back in business.

Comment

Working...
            X