Request to be deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request to be deleted

Not sure if it will fall on concerned ears on the admins here, but I just decided I dont like free speech being restricted here and thats probably why I dont post anymore. So lets be done and over with it, and get rid of me.

Im not changing who I am and what I believe in to fit your politically correct views.

Well, goodbye, i guess. I didn't mind your views, so you will be missed.

Comment

Delete your messages, I'm trying to send you a pm.

Comment

"1. Cobalt has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

Goodbye.

Most people I guess dont, but I find it hard to be constructive and contribute to online communities anymore who dont believe in free speech. The internet would not be up if you told the people writing the original protocal scripts they dont have free speech. They would have walked out on their jobs if they saw whats going on now. Call me old fashioned, or whatever but I guess I dont find the internet as interesting or even attractive anymore when it squanders basic freedoms. May as well not have a site, accomplishes nothing in the end. I only wish I saw this sooner instead of now with several hundred posts....I dont expect people to agree with me when I say they all were a waste of time, but they were.....and I know if I reason things out or try to it will make it worse so best to just drop me now, no sense wasting BW. Those who regulate what I can say have "won".

Originally posted by RangerXT View Post
          Well, goodbye, i guess. I didn't mind your views, so you will be missed.

Comment

Hopefully you will be able to find a website that suite's you better than quakeone at the moment, and I hope you may return in the future if things get better. You at least have support with me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
              Not sure if it will fall on concerned ears on the admins here, but I just decided I dont like free speech being restricted here and thats probably why I dont post anymore. So lets be done and over with it, and get rid of me.

Im not changing who I am and what I believe in to fit your politically correct views.
              No ones freedom of speech is being restricted!

I forwarded this to Solecord. Sorry if you expected me to do anything other than that. If this response piques your interest, you know where to PM me.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

What a martyr shtick you're dropping on us. Perhaps you should read up on some actual first amendment court decisions to see what speech is allowed and disallowed. Spoilers: free speech is not "say anything you want."

Comment

Exactly right Zop. I'm interested in why the need to post this "goodbye" as well??

Comment

I will miss ya Coby,Good luck wherever you end up
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

i miss the days we had together with MacTarn playing CTF
                      as noobs. you always had some fun ideas and i hope you
                      fulfill your creative efforts in your future endeavors
                      peace.
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I share alot of your views however freedom of speech can only go so far when it comes to public forums that are privately owned. The owners can make the rules and we either agree or dont agree. There are a few liberal admins here regardless on how they look at themselves, their words have liberal written all over it. I never bend for anyone when I have something to say I say it and if it offends anyone there is a block button or a ban button whatever floats their boat. Glad you stand behind your beliefs and feelings the way I do.

P.S. no one wins in this matter.

Comment

freedom of speech is intended for the purpose of being able to have an audience to hear your perspective or opinion. I still don't know why anyone thinks Quakeone.com isn't a freedom of speech zone.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I just don't understand the point of view here. What is it that you want to say so badly that you feel you cannot say?

Comment

I assume he's butthurt over the QuakeOne Network thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X