Request to be deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi :p

how have things been since my departure?
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
      whoah, the big beef continued, and muh freedoms or something

funny to hear about mark again, after all the drama I had with him and him trying to con people. can't even remember what the con was, but it was pretty silly
      It's good to see you are still around. Hope things are going well

Kind regards

Monty
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Cobalt always seemed like ok guy to me.

But I can remember a few years ago he got on my nerves a few times. It went like this:

1. Cobalt would ask me a QuakeC questions via private messages. I'd be like: Dude, I don't know QuakeC. Ask QuakeC questions at Inside3d.

Next day ...

2. Cobalt would ask me a QuakeC question via private messages. I'd be like: Dude, I don't know QuakeC and told you this. Ask QuakeC questions at Inside3d.

Next day ...

3. Cobalt would ask me a QuakeC question again via private messages. I'd be like: Dude, how many times do I need to tell you I don't know QuakeC? I'm an engine coder, has nothing to do with QuakeC at all.

Next day ...

4. Cobalt would ask me if I wanted to join a QuakeC mailing list. I'd be like: Dude, I don't know QuakeC and why the hell are you are doing a mailing list when there is a forum for QuakeC where questions get answered about 100% of the time by people that know QuakeC really well? If you are trying to not get answers to your questions, you are doing an awesome job.

Again, Cobalt seemed like an ok guy to me and he was a modder.

But I got annoyed I had to tell him several times I don't know QuakeC.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
        X