Baker / fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baker View Post
    if Spike were to know what I am working on, he would think me insane or extremely stupid
    Are you namedropping like that because its something that I've already done?

Also, why does direct .map loading suddenly come to mind?
    Some Game Thing

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      I'm in a far larger fight in a battle zone bigger than any video game could offer.

In battle whose scope and scale registers on idiotic (if Spike were to know what I am working on, he would think me insane or extremely stupid).

And I'm losing. To the extent I understand the concept of losing.

Losing is a state, and is the thing that exists to be changed.

As long as you know "why" and what you are doing, and are correct in believing it is worthy and are not a fool (i.e. see the path to victory, no matter how big of a climb) ...

Winning or losing merely exists as a test of willpower and the ability to execute a plan.
      ok now in english =P HEH!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike View Post
        Are you namedropping like that because its something that I've already done?

Also, why does direct .map loading suddenly come to mind?
        I'm diggin your inquiries, now if only the inquiries actually end up somewhere.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X