Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFL View Post
    ^
    Indeed. This might sound cheeky coming from someone who has never produced a single thing for the community but I think a proactive community project could be a good way to pull people in and together in time for Quake's 20th. Though I'm sure Baker is plotting something behind the scenes from us mere lamers!

It saddens me that the most active topics in the forum have little to do with the game itself and tend to be about general bitching, shit stirring and whining. That's pretty much the whole reason why I've been signed up for nearly 10 years and haven't even broken the 100 post mark...

Trying to remedy that now by at least being a positive voice since I can't give anything else!

EDIT: Spelling.
    You aren't the only one who thinks that. I've known Baker a long time and whatever it is, he has the lid on pretty tight.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      When QuakeOne was at it's peak was when we had meaningful disagreements(mostly) and things were constantly fresh (remember the "bomber,rage,dredd era?
      There were players who liked to do new things back then that was a minor variation of deathmatch (or in the case of RQuake, coop)

And plenty of players who could quickly learn what's going on an have some fun.

I remember some 16 player late night game on Bomber someone unknown connected and then asked if we were bots? Haha.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X