X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sangry > : (

Sad and Angry at the same time, oh joy

Originally posted by GameRant.com
    According to NetherRealm Studios’ Ed Boon, the Mortal Kombat co-creator says an HD remake of the original game was in the works, but was unfortunately canceled.
    Mortal Kombat HD Remake Was in the Works

Holy shit balls that HD remake would have been so fn hype. I love MKX, but this would have been an extra large helping of nostalgia.

I love it when old stuff gets a fresh coat of paint, like Facing Worlds on UT2015....

<3<3

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIDR3mk__Ks[/ame]

<3<3
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I heard about that and I too was sad :c
    twitch
    wew lad

Comment

I would have preferred a remake of mk2 personally. Still, sad to hear this project died.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
        I would have preferred a remake of mk2 personally. Still, sad to hear this project died.
        I am imagining they will pick those projects up at a later date, once they are relinquished from supporting MKX.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

To be fair, MK2 on arcade has a decent resolution, which if I recall, is closer to 640x480 than 320x240, in 16bit colour. It looks and sounds spectacular on MAME. Sadly the nostalgia wears off after you hit the 3rd fight. It's only then that you recall how much the AI cheats - trying to steal those arcade coins. A perfect game, minus the AI.

Comment

You are showing your "Foxworthyism roots".
            I'm Sangry

"I'mona" kick your ass = "I'm going to" kick your ass
            *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X