Grrrr...bah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
    It's a shame that's the way it works. Everyone's friends until a line is drawn, and that friend is on the other side of that line.
    It's just a fact of life. Cobalt learned this not too long ago too. He acted surprised when I informed him I don't consider racist people my friend.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hmmm. Racists people and bad day people are hardly equal. I think you are confusing facts of life with not paying attention to any of the facts. With that I am done discussing this. My intention was not to rehash anything. I just wanted to be real clear that I don't give a fuck what people here think they know about my life, or me (ex whether or not I have a GF). You could tell me I should screw myself in the butt more often in order to sleep. Which implies all kinds of things. You'd just be revealing your level (in such a case) it wouldn't affect me at all.

As far as the Anubis part goes - "you're" technically fucking with my family cause, that's my cousin. And I do care about that! Trying to say one person is another due to a matching ip address is retarded. Even spike told y'all this and he doesn't even like me. If my landlady which is on the same PSP and not 20 feet from me signed up here, she would have the same IP. So, now a 60+ year old black lady is MadGypsy, too? MadMabel LMAO!

We have a running joke over here that I am everywhere and everyone. It's presented with great paranoia and it's really funny. You guys would feel really foolish if you were here. You would realize that these people are simply at my house. Do you have people that come to your house and connect to your internet? Guess what, so do I. Do you really think that I have lived in a city for almost 41 years (2 years in California) and I have no friends or family? I sit at home all alone or some shit? C'mon man! That is in no way realistic. That was only basically true at the port because I didn't belong there and I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself and end up potentially in jail.

As it turns out, the kitchen manager at my job is an old school Quake fan and has an interest in building games. We've been talking about him coming over and me teaching him everything. If he happens to sign up here and log on from my house, is he MadGypsy, too? I'm building a real life team of people. You guys keep pissing me and them off with this crap. There is and has always been ONE MadGypsy. Nobody else can be MadGypsy and MadGypsy will NEVER be anyone else! I am ((One)Mad)Gypsy EVERYWHERE I go! EVERYWHERE! NEVER something else! If I can't be me then fuck being at all! Tell me you know better or doubt me....

[redacted decided you didn't need to know this]
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 01-03-2016, 04:20 PM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        As far as the Anubis part goes - "you're" technically fucking with my family cause, that's my cousin.
        You mean your cousiin's cousin, which is yourself. So why not just man up as your New Years resolution and let the past be the past.

I fought for your unban.

I have always thought this forum should be a free speech zone. And since this is buried in the bowels of the thread few will read, I thought the fact that a certain person who had moderator threatening you in a public forum was not cool. That is not how moderation should be done.

However, if you prefer to dwell on my handling of the Anubis situation, you'd be better off banging your head against a brick wall. I'm one of the most stubborn son-of-a-bitches on the planet.

But I'm a stubborn son-of-a-bitch for the cause of justice.

And even you know I'm honorable --- and I'm for free speech and American values.

My memory has forgotten all of the past. Last time I checked, we are all human and beyond making mistakes which we all do is the potential to embrace the better man is to see his potential for good.

[Besides, I unadminned weeks ago ]
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
        X