Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC port of MKX

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rJb7R-AxE[/ame]
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

<sarcasm>

"wow" another issue with a WB related IP port of a console game, so surprised!

</sarcasm>

Comment

I spent $60 on that game-- just for the game itself.
      If I'd known it wasn't going to be possible to have a full set of DLC I would have waited until it was like 5 bux on Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by H1CC View Post
        I spent $60 on that game-- just for the game itself.
        If I'd known it wasn't going to be possible to have a full set of DLC I would have waited until it was like 5 bux on Steam.

I won't lie and say I would have boycotted the pc version if I knew kp2 wasnt going to be released on pc. or that pc wasn't going to get GGPO network coding.

I've been courting mortal kombat since it was taunting me that I had to play that game and take my quarters.

I preordered 2 months in advance or some shit because I would Goro free if I did and bought 2 new controllers for it.

So what if they don't give me KP2. great chance internet community takes ps4/xone asset files and splices them in somehow. If that happens I'll just have two copies and when I want to do Alien vs Predator fights I'll just resort to what I was forced into.

PC MKX multiplayer is so dead it reminds me of Quake1 multiplayer.

Fuckin tumble weeds are moving in on alot of my games. Crysis3 is like 90% over seas servers and nil north american activity.

Titanfall was a season pass because if I didnt all the maps I would have missed 75%+ of the multiplayer action when it was a new game. the map packs get given to everyone 4-5 months later.

Game companies be shady everywhere. Kojima was disowned. The flappy bird game author shutdown the game and removed it from the e market because it was making him too rich since at one time it was generating 50,000 dollars a day.

If you ever see me wanting a WB published game who is outsourcing the PC to being a 2nd party port job, and to make sure the game dev is handling the pc version in house, if not WarnaBrother bout that WarnerBrother.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X