women/wives part3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women/wives part3

Well the woman and I have toned down in our arguments but we still bicker here and there, like one time I was on the PC and she upset because I was on phone at same time. She also wants me to be on phone while I'm at work and 24/7 monitor me. What would u do/

Since it sounds like she's interfering with your work, job livelihood...
    1. Tell her she either has to deal with a working man or no man. Then hang up.
    2. Suggest she get a job to to occupy her time.
    3. Block her number because she sounds like a crazy obsessed 'one'.
    4. Relocate under the witness protection program.
    5. Fake your death.
    6. Deal with it.

The possibilities are endless.

She sounds like the controlling type which there's nothing wrong with that especially if you like being controlled (whatever floats your boat).

To me however, you 2 made a deal together to be by each other's side for a very long time, you need to work TOGETHER and figure how you can both accommodate eachother's life to seamlessly work with the other, or else you get depression and despair in the relationship.

Think of a plan that you'd like to happen, tell her about it, find common ground where you're both happy or else you're looking for a horrible one sided relationship.

Maybe she's just bored and wants to talk to you 24/7... Has she tried Quake yet?

Good luck with your relationship issues, these things can be tricky!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I'm not saying this is good advice, it's just what I would do.

I would give her exactly 1 minute to lose her controlling attitude, forever. Failure to comply would result in her becoming the commander of "where the fuck am I gonna go". However, I have negative infinity patience for controlling women and would rather die completely alone than have to deal with one for 5 seconds. I'm also an absolute cheavenist. We all gotta be summin.

I am 100% independant in this world NOBODY has any business telling me what to do, especially not some woman that I feed, clothe and house.

The quickest way out of my life is to explain to me what I should be doing during MY life.

Honestly, I don't even believe that it's possible to cheat on a boyfriend or girlfriend. What part of "I like you and I want to see where this goes" is a contract enabling exclusive rights to my body or their body? I bring this up because a lot of women want to "date" but have some form of exclusivity. That's just another form of control and I'm never having it. Am I saying that without a marriage certificate I will fuck everything I can? NO! I'm saying until I say "I do" or there is at least an engagement ring, your right to exclusivity doesn't even exist and if something happens it is what it is. However, I do believe in brutal honesty. The closest you can come in my mind to cheating is exercising your rights as a free individual without telling the other person. You have to tell them. If you don't you are a piece of shit. If after telling them they leave, well, that's all part of believing in things the way I do. With freedom comes loss. Just move on. If I found myself in a position to "cheat" and acted on it, I probably don't give a shit what happens with my "girlfriend" in the first place.

I don't know if this woman is your girlfriend or wife but, if she is your GF dump her right now. Shit is not gonna change with these control issues. If she's your wife... I can't even say cause I do not believe in divorce. That's why I am 41 and unmarried, I have not met one single woman that I'd be willing to spend the rest of my life with. Every last one of them have given me a reason to believe our marriage would end in a divorce. I thought as I got older I would meet better women, all I meet is a bunch of divorced ones and I'll never be a second/third/fourth ANYTHING.
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-28-2016, 03:13 PM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I think you can get the picture.

So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
        I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
        Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
        You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air Tonight"
        about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
        but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
        That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
        Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
        and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
        I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
        I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
        You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
        And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
        I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
        See Slim; [*screaming*] Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
        Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk,
        But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
        'Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die, too
        Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
        Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out?
        [car tires squeal] [CRASH]
        .. [brief silence] .. [LOUD splash]

Comment

Working...
        X