No announcement yet.

grrr bah 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oddly enough, I don't have raspy/phlegmy lungs. BUT I am super active. Even when I wasn't working out I was riding a bike (as hard as I can) or speed-walking 8 miles a day to/from work so, I was also utilizing my lung capacity. I'm sure there is something in there that is going to break up and eventually getting coughed out but, mostly I'm good.

I know you guys know me to spend a lot of time on here but, I'm not some out of shape computer potato. I stay in fantastic shape. My new workout regimen should put me in the next bracket - contender shape. Which is perfect cause, my next goal in this world is to fight in tournaments and hurt people very badly. I need a legal method to release all this grrr in me.

Not MMA though. I don't want to live on a mat hugging some dude. I want to punch people into the ground. To be clear I don't mean that I just want to punch people into the ground. I'm specifically talking about people that believe they can defend themself.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-17-2016, 08:02 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
      in barely more than 48 hours from my OP

1) Face fixed (not posting a selfie cause I'm old and ugly, my avatar is 15ish years old)
      2) Sleep fixed
      ....2a) no headaches
      ....2b) no chest pains
      3) Completely accept that my girl should have never been my girl - dead to me

BONUS:

1) elite level clean house - removed everything, cleaned everything, put it all back. behind my toilet is probably cleaner than most peoples "clean" dishes.
      2) wrote custom .obj parser and solved secondary UV technicality
      3) so far, cut smoking exactly in half (only one day so far but today is starting right). I'll cut it in half again in 2 more days and completely quit in 6.
      4) 3 days without a drop of coffee and I don't feel like complete shit
      5) worked out yesterday and this morning. Gonna start doing that every day @ 4am when I wake up. I'm already in great shape but, I want my body to match my determination.

TO DO:

1) anything I put my mind to

edit: Actually, fuck it, I would rather be old and ugly and prove that I'm not full of shit than have people thinking I'm full of shit. There is no swelling at all. That's just my normal fucked up face. 100 years without sleep...

I didn't know Louisiana people could be so darn ugly. All joke's aside.

At least your face is looking better, kinda shitty the way you did it, but I can't say I never stuck a blade in my mouth to pop an infectious bubble. I spent just over $18,000 to get all of my teeth replaced with dental implants due to having infection's from abscessed teeth resulting into the blade or a needle popping the bubble. An Ulcer is no joke especially around the mouth area, You have/had a bad ulcer, if you google ulcer's in people's mouth's you will see none of them compare to what you claim you have. Get well and get any infection in your mouth checked because that's to close to the brain brother.

Comment

MadGypsy's arrogant and overconfident attitude towards 'overall Life improvement' met with astounding successes.
        Am jealous, must formulate some way to bring him back down...

Comment

Please formulate a way to bring me down. It's actually not that complicated. All you have to do is say something that seriously pisses me off and then make popcorn . It's a shame how true that is.

On a side note, I'm going strong at my job. My face is perfectly fine (infection-wise). I'm already starting to see really good results from my daily workouts. I'm getting better and better at using blender by every passing day, and I mean complicated stuff. My sleep is so regular that my face is even starting to look less tired and worn. I'm getting an unintentional tan that is also helping with my overall appearance. I have started treating computer time as more of a scheduled activity as opposed to an all-of-my-free-time one. I am confident that I have quit smoking cigarettes for good. I also do not drink coffee or consume sugar anything. I gave away my last ounce of weed, which is really a nothing cause, I might get high once a month (or less). I am absolutely over my girlfriend in every conceivable way, even she knows it and can sense it. My house is still elite clean. I found a very expensive wrought iron park bench and all I need to do is buy new wood slats, which means now I have a pretty chill backyard (or will when I put it together). Between recent tips and pay, I'm already right back on top of everything with extra capital.

I guess the point is: No matter how shitty things become for a week or so, I will crush the fuck out of all of it and then over compensate to make even more things awesome. I will do this for no other reason than to stare my lot right in the face and say "Hah Hah, Fuck You." I'm going to do more stuff. I am going to keep this roll going for as long as I can. Every single iota of changeable, substandard elements in my life are going to be upgraded, from my Athletics to my personal Zeitgeist.

That being said, formulate til your heart is content H1CC. You can't touch me. I mean that with all of my love and respect. <3

Comment

@WL - I hear ya, bro. I simply do not live on that frequency. You and everyone else in the world try to convince me that things work only one way but, (especially regarding being damaged/injured) my results defy what I'm being told. I never got my wisdom teeth out. Eventually the top ones broke apart and rotted. I ripped them out of my head. I never got an infection and it didn't even hurt for 24 hours. I got stabbed in the guts, I put a butterfly bandaid on it and kept it clean. I smashed a fingernail completely off, it grew back. I broke my shoulder, did nothing, it healed a little wrong and not once in my life has it made any difference. 4 or 5 years ago the other side of my face blew up like my left side did this time. I literally did nothing at all about it.

Actually I could put it like this. It took over 5 years of living with stage 2 rectal prolapse to finally get me to a doctor... snip snip...new butthole. Other than that ANYTHING and I do mean anything that has happened to my body (trust me there has been a lot of gnarley shit) has either been completely ignored or handled alternately. I don't have any complaints. I don't feel like shit. I don't live in poor condition. Even my mal-healed right shoulder does everything a normal shoulder does with not even a tinge of pain. The ONLY exception is, if I pull my arm behind me as far as it can go (which is a completely strange position to ever need to be in in the first place) you can hear very small popping sounds. Whoopie Doo.

All I'm trying to say is... I just don't give a fuck, brother. I don't mean I don't give a fuck about you trying to show some care about my conditions. That part is very nice. I mean I don't give a fuck what happens to me cause I pull through every single time. If I die one day... then I'll be dead. Round 2 of this adventure. If I fuck myself up so bad that I can't fix me, I'll suck it up and get a doctor to do it. If I'm so fucked up nobody can fix me...Round 2 of this adventure. I'm gonna win no matter what, brother. This life ain't nothing but a challenge to see if I can make it to the end on my terms with success. If I lose the ability to compete...game over.

Thing is, I'm not going to lose the ability to compete. I'm going to become an even more fierce competitor. Lil pockets of sore white blood cells aren't going to be what brings me down in this world. Supposedly infections are supposed to be some major deal, people die and shit. Well, every damn thing on me has been infected in one way or another and it simply goes away. Half the time I don't do shit. I have an infected cut on my thumb right now from slicing myself open with a knife covered in raw chicken juice. It's been 4 days and it got worse. I scooched it out, packed it with flour to force a scab and I'll bet you a million dollars that it will be gone (infection wise) in a day or two. I just wash my hands bro.

This is how much I think infections are complete bullshit or maybe the people that die from them must be hella weak. I got my hand nailed to a wooden deck by some idiot that can't use a nailgun. To make matters worse the nails were ringshank nails. I painfully pulled that bitch out one ringshank at a time (you want to talk about some fuckin pain!). I didn't even stop working and I had a hole clean through my hand. I worked the whole damn day and let it get dirty as fuck. I mean dirt off the ground dirty. When i got home I barely did more than wash my hands with soap and water and wrap a clean painter rag around my hand. You know what happened? Fuckin nothin. It got a little puffy and sore, took about a month to heal but otherwise...nothin. I guess I was just lucky, right? :/ OR we have an immune system for a reason and mine is AWESOME!
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-21-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

check it out,

I know I say strong, unbelivable things. We are gonna play a game called Watch Gypsy Heal. Here is my thumb. I ripped my faux scab off and irritated the fuck out of it just to make it as fucked up as I could. I promise you, I am going to do absolutely nothing to this. Not even a cheap bandaid. As a matter of fact, due ti circumstance I'd be willing to bet I'm going to piss it off more. If you like, I will even go rub dirt in it. Watch how no matter what I do, it goes completely away in a timely fashion. You tell me how long it would take a normal person to heal from this and I will beat that timeframe.

My pic sucks but there is even pu55 juice running out of it without even bending it. It is definitely infected and quite unhappy. It doesn't matter. I am 1000% confident that it will heal in it's entirety, quickly with absolutely no treatment. The opposite of treatment. I'll probably burn it tomorrow due to Murphy's law.
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-21-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H1CC
                astounding successes.
                Am jealous,
                Originally posted by MadGypsy
                That being said, formulate til your heart is content H1CC. You can't touch me. I mean that with all of my love and respect. <3
                I was being ironic.
                Jeez, try to make a mad scientist/evil supervillain joke and it goes way over your head, huh?

Comment

No, it certainly didn't go over my head. You've been replying to me long enough for me to have a good sense of your personality. Mine was the "joke" that flew over your head. I was being playful back and tried so super hard to expess that. Hence... you cant touch me...all my love and respect. (playful) VS You dumb bitch....(not playful)

You should have some idea by now of me being snarky vs me being confrontational. It's not like I'm not exceptionally straight-forward. If you see the word "love" in my post and it isn't followed by "to destroy you", chances are it's all good. hahhah.

If it makes you feel better, I giggled at your original "super-villain plot". I perceived it like the little school girl that punches a boy and runs away cause she likes him.

edit, cause I'm bored for a minute:

Maybe your plot wasn't super villanous. Maybe I'm the super villain taking power from the world that doesn't belong to me in order to accomplish mini personal gains which were never meant for me. Your plot to take me down could be perceived as heroic in this scenario. With consideration, maybe this is exactly what I am doing, which is why my drastic and speedy accomplishments do not seem realistic. There's more than one science in this world. Computer science, medical science, other science... these are all nothing but specifics built up to complexity based on fundamental basic logic. For instance, a bike chain is a loop, so is your circulatory system, so is this: for(iterator; condition; iterate). Three completely different things but all thriving on the same basic principle... repetition based on 1 or more conditions. The only difference between these things are the actual conditions. If you understand the fundamentals the only mystery to unlock are the conditions (in this example but very relative to broader fundamentals). That being said, if you study "the unbelievable" and you can parse the fundamentals from it's structure, chances are high that it isn't really all that unbelievable, it is simply unconventional. Am I saying that doing nothing about a broken shoulder has any sense behind it at all? Absolutely not, that was stupid and I got lucky. But I am saying that there are things you can do outside of conventional sciences to achieve amazing things. I am not referring to holding council with demons or gods either, although that is not impossible. You are however completely surrounded by answers if you can perceive them. Consider the most simple answer. You have dirt completely void of nutrients and nothing will grow in it, by throwing dead things on the dirt and allowing them to decompose you add the possibility of life. Feeding death to death creates life (in the plant kingdom at least). That sounds unbelievable but, it's something everyone knows to be true.

Watch Gypsy Heal update:

I keep it real, the shit is worse. However, I know why. I cook all day. I'm not disgusting so, I wear a finger cott all day so food can never come in contact with my wound. This holds in moisture and provides an environment for bacteria to thrive in my wound. I have 3 days off. That is plenty of time to dry it out entirely and simply keep my hands soap and water clean at all times. In 3 days I'll show you a dramatically different wound.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-23-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Dog & cat poo, mix it up in dish, find some mould, throw that in.
                    Stir vigorously for about 10 minutes.
                    Microwave for about 30 seconds.
                    Immerse infected wound into mixture for an hour or two.
                    Sleep with whole hand in a bucket of stagnant water overnight.
                    Stab with a couple of rusty nails.
                    Chop of offending thumb before infection spreads to lymph nodes (or not, you could wait, depending on how high dosage of antibiotics you enjoy.)
                    Fry till golden brown.
                    Serve with chips and a green salad.

Nom, nom, nom.

Mmmmm feeling hungry now....
                    Username : Atomic Robokid on Steam

Please check out my Quake made things:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/run-over
                    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/hazard
                    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/diver
                    https://adam-freeman.itch.io/beyond

Comment

I honestly dont think you are going to get much attention on this thread after posting a pic of your thumb and playing the wait and heal game. I feel for some people, but when it goes this far, the question to ask is, is this for attention or just because you are bored and have absolutely nothing else to do with your time? No need to get offensive, just an honest question with a quick short response is all I am looking for.

Comment

Now people are asking some of the same quetions i would have posed to MadGypsy if my posts were longer.
                        God dammit guys, stop stealing my thoughts!

*cough* but anway, yeah it's a little weird that the M. Gypsium speciment here has been sharing with us his intimate life details (of only very recent fare) for so many subsequent threads.
                        It's possible that he's merely interested in sharing what he's going through and having a high time with it due to a combination of a powerfully positive attitude being put to work and an amassed wealth of unconventional wisdom... but then there's this part of me in the back my head about this, that goes something like "we're looking at the 'front cover' of a man slowly descending into fallure and madness, presenting only amazing results and improfements as a mask". etc. I'm not really good at phrasing things like they are in my head.

When they're super-dramatic phrases anyway.
                        But, no, it doesn't make you the 'supervillain' for cheating the system and stealing abilities and successes the mass of mortal men were not supposed to be able to have, more like the non- superpowered superhero protagonist of some philosophical sci-fi movie where the mass of men are kept down and held unable to make progress in Life beyond a very slow pace by some shadowy cult... or, you know, just the failings of present-day societal structurization... and you're like the brilliant mathemetician who 'cracked the code' and figured out how to beat the system.

Except, you know, in terms of character cliches, not in terms of actually doing that well. Not like you're an superhero/supervillain in real life dammit. And then of course the question "how long do you think you can make it last"-- oh wait you already addressed that aspect earlier in the thread.
                        I suppose that the real test will be whether you share your 'secrets to success' with others, or just, you know, remain boastful and showin' off a little but ultimately are just starting to do better in Life overall after a good whiff of inspiration.

And I hardly think the finger cut being extrapolated to show off how well you can heal would be the one that winds up bringing you down in the end.
                        That'd be more like the 'foreshadowing' that tells you their hubris will lead to things later on, but whatever it is they wind up doing (or getting into) that leads to their tragic end/downfall would have to be something more dramatic than a fucking finger cut.

Comment

The only thing I was sharing was that all this run to the doctor for every damn thing that is wrong, is not necessary. How is my finger any different than my face? In both cases there was a prominent infection. Actually, my face healed much faster than my finger is but, I didn't have to do harmful things to my face in order to do my job.

@downward spiral

Not even close. I'm in better shape than I have been in a while and that while wasn't all that bad.

@attention

I don't give a shit if you never pay attention again, bro... or anyone else for that matter. I would think after 5 years here it would start clicking for you that I don't give a crap what any of you do or think. If anything, I'm more like that now than ever. I'll pist a minute by minute update of the entire cellular structure of my wound if I want to and I don't give 2 fucks if you ever read it. Be glad you got your short explanation cause I don't owe you any explanations.

@H1CC - regarding evrerything you said

I'm just "doin the damn thing". I refuse to let one single thing get in my way. In a lot of ways you could simply say that I'm fed up. I'm fed up with having a bunch of skills and doing little more than using them to answer questions. I'm fedup with fuckin nobody's that think I owe them an explanation and the audacity to assume I give a fuck about their terms for that explanation. I mean you would have to have an IQ of a parrot to think a full grown man that you don't even know needs to give you a termed explanation. I'm fed up with cuts and bruises and swollen faces and any ither symptom that seems to be there for no other reason but to distract me. I'm sick of crappy jobs that aren't really that crappy til you get to who I have to work with and how much of their work I have to do for the same pay. I'm sick of drunks, drug heads, overall loser types, more... I am bound and determined with almost a hate to rise above all of this crap and stake my claim on some mountainside real estate.

I know that I say things with a lot of enthusiasm and bragadociousness. Fuck all that, I'm working my ass off and making moves to make everything better for myself in this world. I'm taking all of my "fed up" energy and refocusing it towards a future where I don't have to be fed up. If I'm perceived as some kund of douche for sharing that here with my usual flair, I really don't give a fuck. I'm not forcing anyone to read this stuff. I have strong character and personality. I don't know how to be "meep, meep, I did a thing but let's just leave it at that so, I can be humble" I've been beating down problem after problem like I'm a pro at whack-a-mole. That was made possible cause I'm a fireball of aggression. I don't think a humble and meek fireball of aggression is possible. And if there is, that person needs some serious meds. If people are convincing themself this is all a facade, that may be the exact people that I am goung to rise above (no disrespect meant). I refuse to live in a world where whatever I have is all I fuckin get. Sorry so sloppy... I typed this on my phone.
                          Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-24-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Neosporin. It's almost magical. You should put it on any minor skin cut, no exceptions. You can buy a generic version of the same thing for less.

The active ingredient is neomycin --- and neomycin is "very bad news" for almost all known bacteria, and the skin absorbs it so usually one application after a cut is the only thing needed.

(Since the skin absorbs it, you can wash it off after, say, 5 minutes if needed)
                            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                              Neosporin. It's almost magical. You should put it on any minor skin cut, no exceptions. You can buy a generic version of the same thing for less.

The active ingredient is neomycin --- and neomycin is "very bad news" for almost all known bacteria, and the skin absorbs it so usually one application after a cut is the only thing needed.

(Since the skin absorbs it, you can wash it off after, say, 5 minutes if needed)
                              x2.

That shit's the real deal.
                              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

He won't bother with the Neosporin; he wants to show off how fast it can heal just by letting it sit and avoiding it getting dirty for a while.
                                Mad G. any updates on your job situation for this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X