No announcement yet.

grrr bah 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ... great weather day ... plenty of free time ... a conscientious reply.

@accomplishments > other people or me or whoever

Life is a personal experience. Everyone has their challenges and you can't compare apples and oranges.

Having what by all accounts is a tougher than average life, still isn't a license for bad behavior.

At the end of the day, it's just an excuse. And an "excuse" is a justification for doing wrong.

The key point: "doing wrong".

Participating in a community and also talking about hacking the web site isn't behaving with class.

It is being classless.

p.s. And it is also stupid because everyone knows that you couldn't even it do it if you wanted to. And doubly stupid because you could end up with problems either legally or with government law enforcement. So it is in all ways a complete joke. So its a paper tiger. Which makes it an incredibly dumb threat, to be quite honest.

/What not give up the crap that offends people here and just not do it? Many people need to discharge their aggravation, but there are many sites on the internet --- why not behave decent here and be a jerk somewhere else instead of a place where some people including me would really like to like you and trust you? Some people want to like you more and you prevent it.

/One useless idea.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X