WTF rEKTQUIt o_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF rEKTQUIt o_O

Next time whoever that is, when I see you sitting on a server (Shmack) by yourself I just won't show up. BOOOOOOO

I love it when players hide behind anonymous alias ,makes me turn the heat up :F

Game 1, you had a 25 point head start and I closed the gap to 2 points : Loss
    Game 2, we both started at 0 and I voted a map more fitting for 1v1. : WIZZAR

32 to 14 before rektquit occurred. If I had a buck for every time I seen 'bs' aimed at me tonight.

IHOC
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-21-2016, 11:24 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Someone using your name, gotta love it. They must want to be you, feel special!

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      Someone using your name, gotta love it. They must want to be you, feel special!
      when they said gg but kept playing I name changed, lol. I want anyone I play in q1 to know who they are playing against, I don't alias 99.9% of the time.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        when they said gg but kept playing I name changed, lol. I want anyone I play in q1 to know who they are playing against, I don't alias 99.9% of the time.
        I was just on shmack here at work in Denver, CO and I ping 10-25ms

Comment

Working...
        X