What the hell is going on here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is going on here!!!

I don't think this country has been this "fricked up" in a long time... I don't know man... things are going to hell in a hand cart.... Sniping 5 or 6 Police Officers DEAD and wounding another 6 or 7??? All the while they were protecting a "Black Lives Matter" protest for the shooting of two "criminals". I don't know all the the details of the shooting of the two people in Louisiana and Minnesota, But I'm fairly sure they didn't just gun them down for no reason at all... and If they did, they should go jail... in general population, and the problem would be taken care of... with little taxpayer expense.

OK... let's just get rid of all law enforcement, maybe that will pacify the masses... every man for himself... yeah that'll work... I think that's what they're trying for!?!?!?

Sorry... things are just messed up bad... and I don't know the answer. This country is divided along racial lines more now than than in the 50's/60's...

It seems our illustrious leader has made thing worse rather than better.

This is just my opinion... and we all know that opinions are like... bellybuttons... everyone has one...
    Last edited by Dilligaf; 07-08-2016, 11:06 PM.
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

All I have to say about this subject is, BlackLIESmatter.

I will add more however.

This administration has divided this country by race, white vs blacks, and police vs blacks. The administration prey's on the weak, Yes I am calling ghetto America weak and the reason why is because majority of them are follower's and not leader's. A leader would not be helping racially divide this country. MLK is turning in his grave at the sight of all of the stuff going on. I stand proud with all walks of life as long as they stand proudly with me. However if you are wanting to harm anyone in my presence I will ensure that you will never do it again.

Comment

Anyway...

It's true the administration seems to only want to focus on subjects that would divide a mentally weak person from others.

I'd like to think that most people aren't weak in the mind and can see this is what the media is showing you and does not represent the whole image.

Yes there are bad cookies in every batch but only focusing on the bad cookies leaves us all feeling like we're bad bakers. Don't focus on one source for your information and don't forget you need to see some things for yourself for it to truly be a fact.

BlackLivesMatter (BLM) isn't a statement of "Black lives matter more then anyone else's lives", that's a stupid way to intupret the motto.

Black Lives Matter means a black person's life should matter just as much as the next person's life and "black-americans" shouldn't be executed first then questioned later by police officers at an alarming rate compared to "white-americans" per-capita. In other words, try seeing a black person as only a person instead of looking for reasons to accuse them of something simply because their skin is naturally dark... no body asked to be the color they are.

Being a very large black-american I've been victim of police accusation more then once and wrongfully accused of some things in my past... I'm a website developer/web host not a criminal believe that I have more important things to do then loot and riot or even smoke and drink or party, I'm a family man. BUT... because I come off as intimidating I'm the first one to get handcuffs put on me while police investigate what happened when they show up even if I wasn't a part of whatever happened. I've had police officers accuse me of causing car accidents, put on the ticket "The black guy did it" and make the whole thing out to be my fault but when it came to testifying on the stand in front of the judge his story changed to the other guy was at fault...

I know not all police officers are "bad" and I've met some pretty cool ones in my past but the simple fact that police officers are technically able to kill a civilian with little to NO repercussion and allowed to go back out on the street armed knowing they're protected by their place of power going unchecked needs to stop. Killing someone justly or unjustly doesn't make it right no matter who you are or what position of power the government says they have. There's a cancer mentality in the world and simply ignoring it and covering it with ointment only leaves us with a false sense of relief. "YAY, another criminal is dead, when's the next gunna get killed?" That's a sick mentality.

I have 2 friends I used to work with in a security position who moved onto becoming police officers who are upstanding people both behind the badge and as normal people, they're what policing should be about, not a one sided war of guilty until proven innocent. If you think otherwise perhaps you're in the wrong country.

Not every black person is a thug or criminal to think so would justify that every white person is a racist bigot which I know isn't even close to being true.

So BLM isn't about "Our lives matter more then yours and we want free stuff and a free pass on everything" It's a very simple statement to understand... "We want to be treated as true equals in every aspect of life including when it comes to judging us by the color of our skin. BLM isn't even an official organization, yet it's also not just black people protesting, it's people of all colors. Some people get it, others only see the word BLACK and their bigotness kicks in, especially after they see 1 bad cookie..."BLAME THEM ALL!!!".

Don't let 1 bad apple make you judge a whole tree of apples as being rotten.

P.S

It's been reported that the shooter at the BLM protest (where they were peacfully protesting) was not associated with the BLM group and was a LONE SHOOTER.

Please don't spread bullshit lies.

P.S P.S

I'm not even a BLM supporter but I understand the emotion behind it and what it stands for, stop trying to make a good thing into something that fits your image of a whole race of people.

There's a BIG issue here that goes deeper then just BLM, it just so happens BLM were the first to stand up and say "HOLD ON A MINUTE!" for this generation.

Obviously everyone's life matters, stand up and let your worth be known to those who do not care.

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      All I have to say about this subject is, BlackLIESmatter.

I will add more however.

This administration has divided this country by race, white vs blacks, and police vs blacks. The administration prey's on the weak, Yes I am calling ghetto America weak and the reason why is because majority of them are follower's and not leader's. A leader would not be helping racially divide this country. MLK is turning in his grave at the sight of all of the stuff going on. I stand proud with all walks of life as long as they stand proudly with me. However if you are wanting to harm anyone in my presence I will ensure that you will never do it again.
      So based on what you said, black people are the problem?

Because they're weak minded, the majority of them are followers instead of leaders (?like the white people? Who are you comparing here?) and MLK would be turning in his grave because of all these ignorant *****s acting up?

What's your definition of "ghetto America"? do you reference BLM protesters as ghetto or just black people who aren't doing as well off as you?

You're a strange cookie.

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
      A leader would not be helping racially divide this country.
      Any peaceful attempt by "ghetto america" has been either silenced or assassinated. How is it possible to make change if the leaders keep getting killed?

Here's just 5 "African-American" leaders who've tried to resolve the race issue or at least figure a way to compensate the turmoil

Medgar Evers (assassinated)
      Fred Hampton (assassinated)
      Harrietta Moore (assassinated)
      Malcom X (assassinated)
      Martin Luther King (assassinated)

The list goes on... Black leaders attempt to make change and they're mysteriously killed. Seems like someone doesn't want change.

But lets take the easiest route here and blame everything on the first "African-American" president because he messed the whole system up where the previous 43 presidents have hit the nail on the head every time to avoid this fine mess we're in?

If we were all color blind we'd categorize people based on their shade of grey.
      Last edited by Phenom; 07-09-2016, 08:41 PM.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Well spoken Phenom and with many valid points. It's sad what happened, but you go around blaming all for the actions of the few.

I'm sorry That should of said, "but you CAN'T go around blaming..." And obviously not directed at you, but everyone in a general sense on all sides of the tragedy who want to blame the masses instead of a few bad apples.
        Last edited by xaGe; 07-10-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xaGe View Post
          Well spoken Phenom and with many valid points. It's sad what happened, but you go around blaming all for the actions of the few.
          It's an absolute tragety when either a police officer or a civilian is killed especially if either is not guilty of a crime.

I don't know if many of you know or can understand this but there's a true evil in this world which doesn't care who dies, this evilness doesn't have a race but one of it's most effective weapons is racism, it's only goal is to divide people down to the family level to cause pain and fear to keep people in check and corralled into pens like sheep.

Do you mean to tell me businesses like Crisis Management Roleplay Actors and Film Makers - CrisisCast CrisisCast aren't being used for an evil agenda? Especially when it's been proven that people who look EXACTLY alike happen to be involved at more then 1 mass shooting? What would the odds of that be?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but there's proof for everything I've said.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Comment

Oh when some policemen are shooting unarmed innocent civilians in their cars it's most certainly a tragedy! I don't blame all police for it though. Just like I don't blame all African Americans for the actions of one shooter or the minority of a greater populace. It's the nature of bad people to use any excuse to cause pain and mayhem within a bad situation.

I know 1st hand how hard being a policeman is being my father was a beat cop for 30 years, but he was a just man who never needed to shoot anyone. Even on the best days it can be more than a handful.

You can be both pro "Black" and pro "Police". Supporting one doesn't necessarily means your against the other.

BTW I don't see you as a a conspiracy theorist. There is more than one hidden agenda at work here.

Comment

Of course whatever I say here is going to offend someone so, let's get on with it.

@BLM isn't a more than anyone else movement.

Maybe not, but if blacks ever want "equal treatment" they can start by being a part of the overall movement, instead of acting like they are special snowflakes that require more specifiic attention. All lives matter and as soon as you start chopping that statement down to specific races your movement is doomed. Your own people will fuck it up in the name of you.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                Of course whatever I say here is going to offend someone so, let's get on with it.

@BLM isn't a more than anyone else movement.

Maybe not, but if blacks ever want "equal treatment" they can start by being a part of the overall movement, instead of acting like they are special snowflakes that require more specifiic attention. All lives matter and as soon as you start chopping that statement down to specific races your movement is doomed. Your own people will fuck it up in the name of you.
                Wouldn't getting your people up to par with equal treatment be a step in the right direction for overall movement? Should we wait till everyone stands up?

Didn't #BlackLivesMatter spark #WhiteLivesMatter, #BlueLivesMatter & #AllLivesMatter?

The issue is, since "African-Americans" make up such a small part of the population, it's easy to see one bad person acting up and mistake the whole group, since most ""European-Americans" tend to stay with their own color and like-wise. Since there are so many "White people" then "Black people" in leadership postitions it's very easy to say "White people are leaders" and "Black people" are followers.

This system and everything about it is founded on a constitution that was never meant to apply to "black people", it was written "Every man is created equal" meaning "white people". "Black-people" weren't even considered human.

Call me militant, racist or whatever but for those of you who don't like truth, it's going to sting bad.

The U.S Constitution never included african-americans and it was never with the intention for black people to be free people, this never really changed, us "black folk" just got loosly appended on as an after thought, given a fail-from-the-start system to hang to from the already pre-existing fail-from-the-start system (slavery, segregation, racism) and then told "Get over the past 400 years how "your kind" were stolen, beatn, killed, raped, dehumanized and had any and all of your history/culture destroyed" then when blacks complain about a messed up system we're told to go back to Africa by a racist bigot, and it happens more then "white-people" know.

To not stand up as a whole (even if it is a small portion of people -"black-people") would be to accept our "masters" and go pick cotton for them while they:
                Steal:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOmqlmZUX8
                Beat
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yay6cC4_psk
                Rape
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGf6atyWKus
                Dehumanize
                https://youtu.be/z6tTfoifB7Q?t=3m5s
                Destroy our history:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqhu8fFLiE

Not to mention when"black-people" try to do things legitly and try to utilize the system inplace to succeed such as Black Wallstreet:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmauP_X5DI

It gets burned to the ground.

This goes on for nearly ever.

This is why "black-people are standing up to a currupt system, we want everyone else to realize how messedup things are and help us out but we don't expect it since we're so used to being seen as lesser then everyone else.

Before I get people whining about "well this other country still has slavery"/"this other country still does this-that" I'm talking about my country which I'd like to see become even better and prosper, not another country.

---
                New rant I just don't want to double post
                ---

I've also seen a lot of people complaining about B.E.T (Black Entertainment Television) because it's black culture.... on 1 single channel out of hundreds++... Then they go on to say "What if we had W.E.T they'd say it's racist." but the truth is most television IS White Entertainment Television.

Everytime "black-people" get something there's always some "white-people" saying "what if we had that? It'd be racist!" which shows the error in itself.

Can't "black-people" have anything?
                Last edited by Phenom; 07-10-2016, 04:18 PM.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

I'm not a racist, and I don't think anyone here is. I also don't think the shootings in St. Paul and elsewhere were justified, but BLM has gone too far. It's gone far beyond peaceful protests and has turned into what inevitably happened two days ago. Although I don't agree with the notion of institutionalized racism here in America I'm perfectly fine with peaceful protest. But, when situations like what happened today, so close to where I live, where people are chucking rebar and Molotovs off I-94, how can anyone call that peaceful? I'm sorry, but if you're going to protest do it with signs, not with fire.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
                    I'm not a racist, and I don't think anyone here is. I also don't think the shootings in St. Paul and elsewhere were justified, but BLM has gone too far. It's gone far beyond peaceful protests and has turned into what inevitably happened two days ago. Although I don't agree with the notion of institutionalized racism here in America I'm perfectly fine with peaceful protest. But, when situations like what happened today, so close to where I live, where people are chucking rebar and Molotovs off I-94, how can anyone call that peaceful? I'm sorry, but if you're going to protest do it with signs, not with fire.
                    All muslims aren't terrorist waiting to ji-had and kill whole groups of people, all Germans aren't nazis, so why is all of BLM guilty of some jackasses smearing their name?

There were protesters with signs being peacful, what's the problem with them? Are you saying "If you can't control everyone with your movement then you need to sit down and shut up and stop what you're against?

Seriously...

I'd be willing to rally with anyone who's up for more freedom and less tyranny, I've helped push agendas before starting since I was 17 years old.

You don't change anything by hoping things don't change and if you let a little bit of violence scare you into submission then perhaps you don't need change, ask the government for help & protection.

There will always be violence and there always was obviously, what we as a people choose to do in the face of that violence and hatered is what determines the make up of our character, "do you choose this side or that side?" (hint: there are no sides, only stupid individualistic thinking people with the idea that their way is the best way) stand up for the whole and don't let anyone fall behind.

This problem won't be solved by just watching the news and becoming aware, not being racist, donating or even with violence, the government wants us to raise up so it has a reason to put us ALL in check.

If we do not all unite and say something with a unified voice then we ALL fail the human race.

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
                    There's some people who truly are mad as hell, what about you?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A[/ame]
                    Last edited by Phenom; 07-10-2016, 10:28 PM.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Comment

Im going out on a limb here but let's not think of race but statistics. Racism is as stupid as hating someone because they have green eyes.

If cops, statistically find more weed, guns, etc in Monte Carlos, than Chevy minivans then when that cop approaches the vehicle based on past experience, what is his level of apprehension? Then oh shit its not grandma in that mini van its some big dude thats flippin lip cause im white. Oh shit then his gf is smack talking me as im trying to say something to the driver, then he's like getting out of the car telling me not to talk to his girl like that, and im then im on my back with a gun in my face... er

ok maybe not but it seems like it's not a hate thing, it's a FEAR thing, period.

But honestly, that cop that shot that dude while pulling out his wallet, made a huge mistake. But, for all of us to learn if u do have a gun keep your hands where they can see them, talk calmly no sarcasm and barney fife wont shoot you.
                      Last edited by R00k; 07-10-2016, 11:07 PM.
                      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

One bad apple doesn't represent anyone but himself.

That white confederate flag jerk who killed 9 African Americans at a church doesn't represent me.

The night the Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, some random African American guy insisted on giving me a hug after we started talking about how unbelievable the end of the game was.

Almost all the serial killers and mass shootings are white people. White people aren't perfect. Black people aren't perfect. Just people.

I've had a good number of black friends and a couple of black "enemies" too.

There was a good African American guy who got shot and killed by a cop in a Walmart in Dayton Ohio a couple of years ago --- for no reason. It made me a bit upset that something like that would happen in my state.

Some cops are cops for the wrong reason and just want to use their gun and find themselves in a hero situation. I'm not saying this is very many cops, but they do exist. And no doubt some of the young ones have found themselves in a situation where they made a rash decision.

I doubt I'm alone, but I have had cops do the jack-booted thing to me a couple of times, one time I was harassed by cops for over an hour and given a breathalyzer 4 times in a row and was accused of somehow beating the breathalyzer. If I were black, I may not have escaped that situation without a criminal record where abusive cops just didn't like me for some reason. That situation only ended when I said, "I want to speak to a lawyer".

Nothing justifies killing or attacking police officers. But keep in mind the guy in Dallas was one guy and the more they investigate, it looks like the guy was a rambling lunatic.

But yeah, what about Sandra Bland getting forked over? Or how that town in Missouri used the police as basically an extortion racket (fine someone, pay up or go to jail --- it was a bit of a profit scheme for the city). There are problems.

/One opinion on the internet. But I value the black friends I have had, they've been an important and meaningful part of my life experience.
                        Last edited by Baker; 07-10-2016, 11:36 PM.
                        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by r00k View Post
                          #qolm! :]
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Comment

I'm not sure what that means. maybe it's 'quality of life march', or 'Quake On Like Mad!"
                            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                              I'm not sure what that means. maybe it's 'quality of life march', or 'Quake On Like Mad!"

#QrackOnLinuxMatters!

Apperently I'm still the only one in this group? lol
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                              X