No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my country (a small country knows know as "southern mexico") we have a similar habit, but here after hitting her should you must cut off their mustaches and say "allahu akbar" (dont be confused, it's not terrorist, In spanish means "god bless my country" ) and after you shoot a gun.
    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
      This is precisely why I stopped being a true atheist to embrace agnosticism.
      Ironically, me too. A philosophy class presented that and some other concepts like Cartesian doubt --- didn't seem a tenable position any longer.

It expanded my horizons and made me aware of the limits of what we can really know.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I just want to say that one good apple don't spoil the whole bunch boy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by particlebat View Post
          I just want to say that one good apple don't spoil the whole bunch boy.
          It's a GOOD apple, why would it?

Comment

Depends, actually... does the bunch consider the bad apple's actions ok?

@Focalor oh my god...

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

You say oh my god at me? I'm your god? I'm flattered to be your personal savior. Be sure to PM me any prayer requests you might have. And don't pray for the Cleveland Browns to win a Superbowl. Even a god can't deliver that one.

Comment

I didn't notice the good apple thing, that's what the oh my god was for. But, I'll keep that in mind, o holy one.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
                X