Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead?

Ah, comedy gold

Hillary decided to make an advertisement for Donald Trump.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjgIX-v93g[/ame]

Doesn't she have a speech writer or someone on her staff to tell her how bad of idea this was?
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

OMFG... Is she looking to make that psycho win or something? "I need your help to get Donald Trump's record out." What if someone returns the favor, sweetie? Jeez...
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

She went full psycho. Never go full psycho.

Get this: I've heard this was supposed to be ... an advertisement
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'm not american but I'm keeping an eye on this election like never before. It is very worrysome. Either way you're gonna end up having four bad years. I feel for you guys.

Comment

Comment

Comment

#ClintonCatheter Or maybe she's the real man of the house. Note that she's already wearing the orange uniform... #OITNB

Comment

On one hand, you have a loudmouthed obscenely rich asshole who has never been a congressman, state governor, mayor, or even a city dog catcher, and yet he's running for a political office for the first time and it's PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Holy shit?

On the other hand, you have someone who's had sufficient experience with US and international politics. BUT... When the US embassy in Benghazi was attacked and several people were killed, the initial "story" was that it was a riot by nutty locals who were pissed off over a poorly made YouTube video that supposedly mocked and blasphemed Islam (it kinda didn't). It was later said that this WAS NOT the case, and it was an official terrorist attack, and it was alleged that top authorities (including Sec of State Hillary Clinton) had intel beforehand indicating that an attack was coming. Coincidentally, that intel would most likely be contained in emails, and those emails would probably implicate OTHERS as guilty parties in any failure to act appropriately on said intel. Others like... probably Colin Powell, who has vehemently denied any knowledge of it, but I think we're all well aware that these people in US politics are not so impeccably ethical that they will not outright LIE about anything if they have to. Double decker holy shit?

So... YAY, CHOOSE WISELY AMERICA!

The one thought I've had lately...

I watch these WW2 shows on AHC all the time. We've all seen the pics and clips of Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin sitting around to discuss their plan to achieve victory in Europe. We look at these old leaders as virtual GODS now. (Maybe not Stalin, he was a fucking prick, but he got shit done in WW2, no denying) Imagine if there were a WW3. Would either Hillary Clinton or Donald fucking Trump be a someone you'd EVER EVER EVER look at as a great leader like Roosevelt and Churchill?

Comment

If you have studied ww2 that deep then you know Churchill was an inhumane piece of garbage. Hitler literally had more decency than Churchill.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                    If you have studied ww2 that deep then you know Churchill was an inhumane piece of garbage. Hitler literally had more decency than Churchill.

What history have you been studying?

Comment

None written or published by Jews...

My fathers side fought for the Brits and mothers side fought for the Germans. My history is coming straight from the horses mouth (so to speak). On my mothers side my relatives include people you would never believe.

You can watch all the docjewmentaries you want, you aren't learning any facts for the most part.
                      Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-23-2016, 04:41 PM.
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Looking for them Hitler sympathy shekels...

...What?

Anyways, when it comes down to Trump V. Hillary: Dawn of Millenial Stupidity, I like to look at it like this: Trump says things people don't like. Hillary has been involved in the deaths of many people here and overseas (SEVEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ON HER CAMPAIGN DIED). Her health is obviously declining, whereas Trump is as healthy as he is wealthy. Hillary doesn't want to change anything from Obama's previous plan, which helped little to none. Trump, admittedly, has a radical idea but at this point America needs a gamble.

So, in other words, vote Gary Johnson, because at this point everyone's jumping ship.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

As far as presidency goes, America is screwed either way (although it will be severely more screwed with hillary than with trump for reasons that ought to be obvious by now).

But the beauty of America, is that the presidency is only 1/3 of the federal government, which means no matter how wacky the prez is, the legislative branch (the TRUE representation of the people) and the judicial branch will block a lot of garbage spawned by the prez. The judicial branch is teetering on a knife edge...if hillary wins and appoints some totally biased jacked up asshole as justice (and if somehow the nomination clears), we will really be in a world of hurt. But until then, I hardly even worry about who's president anymore. Elect responsible congressmen and senators, and the shitstorm can only get so bad.

Beyond that, your best bet (if you're american, anyways) is to live in a state that you agree with. If the feds start getting too wacky, a large percentage of the states (probably better than half) aren't going to play ball. Biggest reason I don't live in california anymore. They've been bending over backwards for the feds for a long time now.
                          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                            although it will be severely more screwed with hillary than with trump for reasons that ought to be obvious by now
                            I wouldn't be so sure of that if I were you. Clintoris is a known evil but Trumple Underfoot is a very dangerous wildcard. Have you heard him talk? He's a psycho who has no clue what he's talking about and obviously no care about the consequences of his ideas, were he in a position to act on them. GWB squared. *shivers*

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                            Elect responsible congressmen and senators, and the shitstorm can only get so bad.
                            You mean the people who threw all the sand they could in the gears of obamacare all along the way? Yeah, real responsible! Good luck with that.
                            Last edited by Mugwump; 09-23-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMaster View Post
                              vote Gary Johnson
                              Like Gary Johnson, the weirdo that did something highly unusual in an interview today?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X