No announcement yet.

Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

• Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
      Trying to divert attention once again... Hmmm... If you don't give a shit about being taken even remotely seriously, why the hell are you even arguing in the first place? You don't sound like a troll, so what's in it for you besides killing time?
      Divert attention from WHAT? He made comments, I addressed them.

Take me seriously. Or don't. Like me. Or don't. Believe one thing though: that I really don't care about winning a popularity contest. I don't care if someone down rep's me. Does a rep system effect me? Not at all, so I don't worry about it. But if someone uses it as a means to tell me to "please die", I'm gonna mention it, because that's starting to sound like a death threat. Don't make threats, just do it. All I need to say about it.

What I get: Killing time and low brow entertainment.

Now if you don't mind, can we get back to the part where someone has a point of view on a subject and we discuss that point of view? Me being an asshole isn't a point of view for debate if I say I'm an asshole. It's really just trolling me. And I normally don't mind that shit, I got thick skin, but the rules might be kinda strict on that here, so lets not go there yet. If I get banned over it, so what, I'll manage. If anyone else gets banned... it'll maybe crush their soul and their dreams. I may have said a lot of trollish shit-picking things in my posts to people in the past week, but I sprinkled it in with real on-topic banter to keep it appropriate. ...Until that last post, of course. Not gonna do that anymore. You twerps wanna take a whole post to tell someone how unloved they are without really discussing any other topic or issue, fine, have at it. But don't expect me to join you anymore.
      Last edited by Focalor; 10-01-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• @DM -

... I'm just trying to represent, ya know.

side note:

I absolutely hate this avatar and I don't know how much longer I can log in and see this ass-clown under my name.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
        X