Why Aren't I 50 Points Ahead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Focalor View Post
    The 9/11 crap just bothers me. Saying the govt might've been involved seems disrespectful to the victims of it. The victims would want revenge and anger to rain down on the heads of their murderers, not someone else. They wouldn't want the circumstances of their deaths to be misremembered.
    Conspiracy theorist do not bother me one bit, However they can conspire to what they think may have happened. Sure it's going to bother some, but in all reality, regardless of what happened I am more concerned about getting the truth then someone spitting off conspiracies, I am sure we are not being told the truth, probably not even half the truth. It's a sad world we live in, but until evil has been exterminated which will never happen, we will continue to live in this sad untrusting world.

Comment

Heh, if governments started telling people the truth, they would probably get themselves an instant revolution...
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
        Have a nice day: P
        Thank you. I think I will.

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
        @Focalor When you poise yourself to be on the higher moral ground, which is already dubious in itself, you don't get to insult people - it completely negates said poise. Also, you should be wary of inferring "truths" about people based on one statement.
        I claim no morals. "Morals" tends to insinuate that they find their foundation in religion. I sometimes claim to be ethical though. "Ethics" on the other hand insinuate that they find their foundation in established socially acceptable behaviors regardless of religion. Talking shit about jews tends to be a socially unacceptable behavior because... see my next reply.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
        @focalor

I gotta point out the irony here. Not too long ago, damn near every post from you was bagging on Christians. MadGypsy expresses some disdain towards Jews (who, on a whole, are not as squeaky clean as most people want to believe) and all of a sudden you're pulling the anti-Semitism card? I thought you hated all religions?
        As I stated earlier, it is a common tactic with these "911 truther" sites to not present clearly stated facts and answers, but instead pose questions, and it's how they cleverly skirt prosecution for making libelous remarks.

Since questions seem to satisfy some people more than clear answers (not talking about you, Dutch-meister), then allow me to answer your question with another question... and then I'll probably answer it directly, because I'm thorough like that.

What is the difference between a jewish person and a person who practices Judaism?

Eh? See where I'm going with this? Jewish is an ethnicity (like white, black, asian, hispanic, etc), Judaism is a religion. Not all jews practice Judaism.

So to continue my reply to BFG, shit talking jews is no different from shit talking blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc. It's racism. It's socially unacceptable behavior. I, as part of society, am being unaccepting of his bigoted ideas.

Comment

Where did I post disdain towards jews? If you are referring to me not reading history by jews that has nothing to do with disdain. You never read history written by the "victim", unless you just want a big sob story. I don't hate jews. I don't hate any race. Every race has its stereo-typical problems and I'm not shy to point them out but, mostly I couldn't care less about races. I don't like shitty, hate-filled, mud-slinging people with an "I'm so official" attitude. Really, when I read Focalors stuff I thought "Here's the new MadGypsy... the one everyone can't stand." Have fun with that Focalor. All you have to do is not change a bit and you're the worst of me without any of the talent. Possibly you are even the worst of Baker without the talent. You're the worst either way and you can't even lean on a history of helping people and sharing your talents as a way to keep "reconsideration" of how much you suck in play.

PS, I seriously don't read anything you write beyond a user quoting you.
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-30-2016, 03:56 PM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Yeah, I don't give a shit. Of course you don't read the shit I type. Shut up about how you don't read the shit I type. A person who doesn't read the shit I type shouldn't have to remind me that they don't read the shit I type every time I tell them not to read the shit I type... unless they read the shit I type.

Comment

this is fun. He is like a little toy. I know he is talking shit or something negative in his last post. Like I said, he is me before I mellowed out. Dance, puppet, dance.

@the person who down voted me as anti-semetic. It will take you the rest of your life down-voting me for that shit to even scrape my rep. Just sayin. YOu might also be the only person on the planet that thinks not reading "Tales of the Victim...by the victim" is anti-semetic.

Comment

There are different kinds of people.

Some people will take an argument personally. People that take an argument personally aren't interested in knowledge or discovery, because they think with emotions. Their self-esteem is tied to the argument.

Most people think with emotions. People that think with emotions spend a lot of time getting jerked around by other people that think with emotions.

The key to not being tricked, duped and manipulated is not thinking with emotions. Few people are able to do this. It might even be biological or heredity.

/One opinion, I'm often wrong about these things.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I claim no morals. "Morals" tends to insinuate that they find their foundation in religion. I sometimes claim to be ethical though. "Ethics" on the other hand insinuate that they find their foundation in established socially acceptable behaviors regardless of religion. Talking shit about jews tends to be a socially unacceptable behavior because... see my next reply.
                  Please don't try to resort to snow jobs. This was about your attitude being a "socially unacceptable behavior", not about definitions. Sinking to this new low certainly doesn't help your case.

But let's play ball anyway: 1) according to your definition, one would have to be a religious person in order to have a moral sense. Notwithstanding the naivety of said definition, how come I couldn't find any reference to religion in the various definitions I've read, then? Not. A. Single. One. 2) Talking shit? Where? Gypsy did say a couple questionable things that would've deserved clarification but that's not even close to talking shit, and inferring anti-semitism from that is a stretch to say the least.

By the way, you've got yet another definition wrong: the ethnicity/religion thing. First off, jewish is the adjective, the noun is Jew. And Jew refers to both the people whose religion is Judaism AND the descendants of the tribe of Israel.

Comment

I don't know if people are trying to claim I hate jews but, I straight up don't and that's all there is to it. I don't even hate Focalor. I just don't want to argue with myself. If he wanted me to listen all he had to do was leave the bullshit out and stick to his facts. So simple. But, I actually have to thank him. He reminded me that I've actually come pretty far in personal growth. I'm no angel or think I am but I'm no Focalor either.

Wait, aren't Gypsy's Jews? IDK. So, I'm summin like MadPoorJewThatLivesInAVan. I wonder if there's a picture for that...lol

@Focalor - Keep up the fight for all the Jews and victims of 9/11, brah. You can do it. Go Focalor! You can teach all the stupid people about it cause, they need to know. And if you get frustrated you can always rep+ me for special offers on Brain Force. You can dose the stupid people and make em smart so they can understand your facts.
                    Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-30-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• My case? Am I on trial? Oh noes. Don't convict me of being mean to someone.

Don't redefine my views on morality versus ethics. They are MINE. If you can't understand how one insinuates it's origins in the divine and the other one insinuates origins in the secular, then clearly you aren't thinking hard enough. If you wanna consider morality and ethics to be interchangable terms, go for it, not my problem.

Saying jews wrote all the history about the Holocaust, and thus it can't be trusted to be the truth (insinuating that jews are liars)... is precisely what racist skinhead punks always say. Where the hell have you lived since the 1970's if you haven't heard of this yet? That qualifies as shit talking and being discriminatory against jews, aka anti-semitism. If it walks like a duck... I calls it like I sees it.

Jewish is an ethnicity (like white, black, asian, hispanic, etc), Judaism is a religion. Not all jews practice Judaism.
                      Read it. Not all jews practice Judaism. Further discussion? Hell no. Tells you all you need to know as an answer to the question Dutch asked: that one can dislike the ideas in the religion of Judaism whilst not being racist towards the jewish ethnicity. Why is this a topic? Did you just want to work it into the conversation that you know how to read a dictionary?

Comment

• I read your last post Focalor - "I calls it like I sees it."

I used to say that all the time. I was so smart.

Let's assume for a moment that I hate Jews. Now what? What the fuck can you do about that? If I did actually hate Jews I promise I wouldn't be shy to say so. So, let's assume I said so. Now what? For someone that is fairly well spoken you are trying to fight an awful lot of battles that have no end for you. I would think you would be smarter than to drag a hate group around you all to accomplish nothing at all.

I do not hate Jews or Judaism or Hanukkah or Minoras or anything else Jewish or related to Jews. This is an absolute fact cause I don't give a crap about any of it one way or another. That being said, check your eyesight cause you "called me like you see me" and you are dead wrong. This is not something you can type your way out of. This is where you realize that you aren't anywhere near as smart as you think you are and your perception isn't all that good either. There is no way to be right when you are wrong and, you are wrong.

All you have to do is shut the fuck up, man. That simple. Just shut your stupid ignorant mouth and allow people here to forget what an idiot you are. It doesn't take that long but, it can never even start if you never shut the fuck up. You are on the constant defense here because you are a stupid fuck. You wont stop giving people (at this point a small group) reason to keep kicking your teeth in. You do realize that you could say "The sky is blue" (at this point) and the reply would be "fuck you." Do you get it, yet? It doesn't matter about your facts cause you completely suck.

I am glad we do not agree on anything. You couldn't convince one person in the entire universe to see it your way cause you have ZERO debate or social skills. Any cause you believe in is fucked cause they have you helping them. You're the kind of smart that people hate and hate you for being it. And in that, all you have in this world is probably a slew of bans from your "always-connected" life. Go fight your social justice causes somewhere that gives a fuck about them.

This dude has only been here 2 months. 2 months and this asshole feels comfortable enough to start all this mess and fights over shit that only he seems to give a fuck about. You need to go. I've been here 6 fuckin years man. You need to go. You have no relevant purpose here. What's this shit I hear about you calling Nahuel "beaner" and "taco" on the servers? You love Jews and hate Hispanics? Nahuel smokes you in relevancy & respect here. Who the fuck do you think you are. You are absolutely nobody. You are so nobody that even if you were somebody you still wouldn't matter.
                        Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-30-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• That is the single greatest profile picture change I have ever seen.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

• You said you weren't gonna read my shit. You said it repeatedly. Maybe you thought it was gonna bother me or something to know that. Uh... yeah, anyway.

I'm so glad I have you to tell me what everyone thinks about me. Really, thank you. Not for nothin' but... I don't give a fuck. Hate away, no worries.

Cry more about someone giving you a negative rep. That shit was kinda funny.

Change that avatar. Combat me. Fight the good fight. You go girl!

ps. The "please die" thing... don't be saying that shit. I might take it the wrong way.
                            Last edited by Focalor; 09-30-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Trying to divert attention once again... Hmmm... If you don't give a shit about being taken even remotely seriously, why the hell are you even arguing in the first place? You don't sound like a troll, so what's in it for you besides killing time?

Comment

• It's been a while since I've done this... but I think it's time this thread got truck'd.

e|------------------------0---------------
                                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                                A|---------------0------------------------
                                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X