Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focalor
    replied
    Beef curtains.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    All these horse fuckin' whores on the internet. Jesus.

No, honey, you're not gonna have a fucking horse-kid. Otherwise there would be SHITLOADS of Mexicans crossing the border riding on the backs of their Mexican-donkey-person mutant children.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    For once, a vegan with a sense of humor.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    "I respect women.", he said with a straight face.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    Yeah, Foc has a knack for very NSFW...

Leave a comment:

• DJLawson
    replied
    These are all amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Well... this is supposed to be NSFW and politically incorrect humor, not "let's discuss our prejudices". Make with the jokes, son.

Here's a new video game that has the potential to be shitty.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    I haven't seen anything here related to the people with more than 50 genders per individual, so I decided to write something about it.
    Thank goodness that the situation in my country is different, albeit with its own problems, haha.

And the nature of south-Slavs is partially conservative, so that's what saved us from a lot of stuff (like this thing with making up new genders), I guess. In regards to that (switching to another topic), it even saved us from furries, at least 98%. xD
    See, I'm among the 2% who know about them (and not to mention, I fairly like the idea of anthropomorphic animals). (and no, I'm not a furry)

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    This post was either really funny, or a bad idea.

Or if you prefer, some racism against a race of people NONE of us like, the Kardashian-Americans.

Her at a Slayer concert? Oh god, I wish. It would go something like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ApystbWn0[/ame]
    Last edited by Focalor; 05-03-2017, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Wow, memes на русском. XD
    Now, since this thread is about this seemingly 'offensive' stuff, let's see how to piss off someone in specific...

Hmm, I know!
    There are 2 genders.

Leave a comment:

• barnes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    There's a fine line between being eccentric and being an asshole. He crossed it at a full sprint, stopped, took a shit on it, and then kept running.

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    I saw Shigeru Miyamoto at a grocery store in Los Angeles after E3 while back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
    He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
    I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packages of instant ramen in his hands without paying.
    The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
    When she took one of the packages and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each package and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X