Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will never find one with me here.
    OK you might probably find one here as my opinion and religion does not matter to anyone at all.
    Dude,lets party!
    Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

We do not make Muslim jokes here. There is one god but Allah, Muhammed is his messenger, blessings and peace be upon him. Islam is the religion of peace.

Nah. I'm fuckin' kidding. LOL ON U, ALLAH!

When I am crowned King of America, I pledge that we will build large remote controlled vehicles loaded with tons of explosives that look like the Oscar Meyer weinermobile and we will crash them into the mosques of the enemy. PRAISE JESUS, YOU GODLESS PRICKS!

And just to be fair, let's shit on the other side too...

Last edited by Focalor; 04-18-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Bring it on!
          Dude,lets party!

Comment

No don't.

ok fine what ever lolol am i mad wtflol
            Dude,lets party!

Comment

Ijazz, you're so childish.

Comment

And you are an old woman who is 45 years old and weighs 420 kilograms.Mostly because of weed.

I am childish.But why I play quake and doom I have no idea.
                Dude,lets party!

Comment

Comment

@Ijazz
                    No, I'm a 15-year-old boy whose mass is around 80 kilograms.
                    I also play DooM and Quake, but I at least know my reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
                      DOOM did nothing wrong

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Oh please, don't give me that shit, we all damn well know how many millions of poor defenseless turtles got stomped to death back in the 80's because of all the kids playing Super Mario Bros.

Comment

When I first played Super Mario Bros. on some sort of a NES back in 2006, I wanted to stomp a turtle, lol.
                          But when I tried to do it, the turtle was very slippery and I fell on the ground, haha. In the end I just kicked it downhill into the forest. I maybe didn't really kick it, since I don't remember it well.

Comment

I saw Shigeru Miyamoto at a grocery store in Los Angeles after E3 while back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
                            He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
                            I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packages of instant ramen in his hands without paying.
                            The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
                            When she took one of the packages and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each package and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

There's a fine line between being eccentric and being an asshole. He crossed it at a full sprint, stopped, took a shit on it, and then kept running.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X