Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANGER ! NSFW Humor , Politically Incorrect Zone , DANGER !

I want to create this thread, but first I figured some guide lines should be established.. like iunno. This thread should be considered the spot where you find out if something in the world either offends you or causes you to chuckle. I would prefer Meme's be the criteria. I figure this is just a 'feeler' thread to see if it works out okay.

Here's my example.. Perverted Sloth MEME's!

It's far from the worse of Meme's out there, and certainly illustrates the concept.

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Last edited by Focalor; 08-07-2018, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    You guys are going to Hell, I'll leave the light on!

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    But... what the fuck is the donut for?

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Piercing.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Maybe it's just that I have a seriously juvenile sense of humor, but this makes me laugh every time I see it.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Cops: San fransisco?

If that were standard procedure where I live, there'd be some cops with pissy faces.
    Last edited by Focalor; 10-23-2017, 04:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheKillingJoke
    replied
    Nah, ist's not that serious.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    No, I meant that part. Shit on the quran. It's a collection of shitty ideas the world would be better off without. If you wanna argue about it, go start another thread and argue with whoever shows up... as in, I won't. Because it's like arguing over which comic book superhero has the best superpower. It's all fake, who cares.

Leave a comment:

• TheKillingJoke
    replied
    Thanks for the apology. I was a little disgustered by the picture with the Qoran. That was shitty. But that's in the past now. Do you want some virtual Bacon? O:-)

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    First of all, I just wanna say... in relation to this: http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-talk...hing-wrong-btw

In a whole hearted way I half heartedly apologize to the board owner for that deplorable show of tasteless classlessness.

But on the other hand...

THREAD LOCKED, I WIN!

But seriously...

I said some terrible horrible things. Racist things. Discriminatory things. Worst of all, I said President Trump was the greatest man ever. (I know right? I'm so sorry.) I want everyone to know, I meant NONE of it, it was all in good fun for shock value and lolz, and it was just to stir the pot until the noise ratio became greater than the signal, and it worked.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programing already in progess...

At least none of the signs said "Merry Christmas". That would've viciously and brutally raped everyones delicate little PC feelings. People would've been in therapy for DECADES to recover from the trauma of reading such a sign.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X