Obama threatens Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfg666 View Post
    I don't think shooting anybody is right in any way.
    You mean there's not a single good politician in Russia? Only one dictator and a bunch of enemies of the country? That doesn't sound believable one bit. Gorbachov wasn't one of a kind, surely.
    I can not say that Putin is a dictator. But the situation in our country is one to one with the "doctrine of fascism" Mussolini. Some fools compared him to Hitler, but it is not true. He tries to keep the unity of the country, but as it happens I do not like. He makes concessions to some really wild small nations that we live. Explosions in Boston it's them.

ps
    Gorbachev is whore.

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
      Right now, a confrontation between Russia and USA only create severe problems. Especially because China would not be watching the show as if nothing.
      THIS! Do Bachar and Vlad need to be stopped? Yes. But again, violence has proven to be counter-productive. It only has led Bachar to pound on his people because the rebels are hiding among them (cue the Imperial March).

As for FEMEN, they got imprisoned for what? Protesting by way of baring their boobs. Wow. Those are definitely dangerous terrorists that need to be put away...

Originally posted by barnes View Post
      Some fools compared him to Hitler, but it is not true.
      Yes, he's much closer to Mussolini. Hitler was a madman, Putin is not.

Gorbachev is whore.
      Uhhh... what?!
      Last edited by Mugwump; 10-22-2016, 04:52 PM.
      ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
      ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Uhhh... what?!
        He destroyed our country. Yes USSR was not ideal counry, but simple civilians was protected.

Comment

The fall of the USSR wasn't Gorbachov's fault! He merely tried to bring a touch of humanity in politics (Glasnost, etc...). He failed. As for protection of civilians, the victims of the KGB and people standing in lines for ration tickets would disagree with that.
          ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
          ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Did violence and killing help the US in Nam? Nope. Did violence and killing help in Afghanistan and Iraq? Quite the opposite. The current ISIS mess is a direct consequence of that.
            Violence stopped the US from taking Vietnam. From the VC perspective, it worked. Violence worked in Iraq and Afghanistan too. If you wanna get technical about it, ISIS came about because there wasn't ENOUGH violence and killing happening. Because if you kill every last ISIS cleric, soldier, and supporter, ...no more ISIS and no more problem. War's expensive as fuck though. Last I heard, it costs Uncle Sam an average of about 25,000 bucks to train and outfit just one US Marine. Politicians have to consider cost and benefits. And our politicians aren't always very bright. They'll subcontract out all kinds of things and end up getting gouged and they won't even bother getting upset about it. "It's only money, and we have lots of it, fuck it." And then other times they wanna be thickskulled morons and do shit on the cheap... so they put every enemy combatant in one single detention camp where they can mingle and plot the reinstution of a Caliphate. OOPS?

Like I said though, it solves immediate problems, and it did in Afghanistan. Al Qaeda got their asses handed to them. And like I said too, it can create other problems in it's wake... like Abu Bakr al Baghdadi or whatever the hell his name is.

Comment

Back in '45, it worked only because of an extraordinary set of circumstances. But at the expense of how many lives? At any rate, Hitler's power already was on the decline and I don't think this madness could have lasted much longer.
              If you find the time, you should read about the Rape of Nanking. I'm curious to hear what a non-violent solution would be to deal with that situation.
              'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

lol )
                in the USSR it has always been so good with food. No food stamps, and other horrors. The problems began after the collapse of the Soviet Union. But this was quickly rectified)
                About the KGB - is another scary story for stupid inhabitants. Most people do not notice it. But dissidents have had a lot of problems from the KGB. Now they call themselves "human rights activists" and tells how they were oppressed. You Look at these people -

Typical schizoid personality. Their place has been in psychiatric clinics. Sick people

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                  You missed the point.

The USA threatens cyber attack on Russia. Next day, half of USA internet is down.

Github is down too. PayPal down. Many other things are down like Amazon AWS servers (powers a large part of "the cloud" that countless companies and internet caching companies use).

Firewall Russia from network routers i guess...
                  I had to firewall all of china to prevent spam entering my mail server.
                  It's been so peaceful the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    Our enemy is not RUSSIA, our enemy is Obama/Clinton period.

Obama/Clinton really??
                    Get a grip..

Comment

Originally posted by Davers View Post
                      Obama/Clinton really??
                      Get a grip..
                      Wicked_Lords statement isn't that far off. If you have a basic understanding of our constitution (the supreme law of the land) and are up to date on the policies that Obama and Hillary subscribe to (that do not abide by the supreme law of the land), then they cannot be defined as anything else, except maybe criminals.
                      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Working...
                      X