X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @shooting people bad

I disagree. I think if you are a traitor to your country or attempt to enslave/sell out/hold down/more.. your people, especially with your own personal gain in mind or with an agenda that goes against the founding principles of your country...DOUBLE ESPECIALLY if you were elected ... you need to fuckin die the worst death that is imaginable. A VERY clear message needs to be sent so any asshole that get's it in their mind to do these things and has the power to would be scared to DEATH to do more than entertain it in their mind.

If hillary clinton really is guilty of all the shit she is accused of she needs to be tortured on live TV for as long as we can keep her alive (during the torture). Months sounds good. This goes for all those involved in destroying the country and using their powers for corrupt means. It needs to be absolutely brutal and completely horrifying so NOBODY will EVER forget what happens to you if you fuck with the citizens. This goes for all countries worldwide. You want true freedom? Start there.

I think there should be a new law that if you are a politician you have to accept that you will be followed around 24/7 with a loaded gun pointed at your head and the very second you attempt to conspire you are shot point blank with no hesitation. Conversely and less brutal, governmental jobs should be barely over poverty level in pay. This way, only people that REALLY want to serve the public would ever apply. The President shouldn't get paid at all. It will be made sure that all his NEEDS are met and not a cent more.

@Putin

I have to admit that I am not very familiar with whatever Putin is hated for. All I can say is I have heard the man give a couple/few speeches and based solely on that he SEEMS like a real fuckin President.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-22-2016, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    I don't think shooting anybody is right in any way.

Originally posted by barnes View Post
    Putin is not the worst. The opposition - a rare freaks who hate our country.
    You mean there's not a single good politician in Russia? Only one dictator and a bunch of enemies of the country? That doesn't sound believable one bit. Gorbachov wasn't one of a kind, surely.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Our enemy is not RUSSIA, our enemy is Obama/Clinton period.

Leave a comment:

• barnes
    replied
    To be honest - Putin is not the worst. The opposition - a rare freaks who hate our country. They really get "paid" in Washington. One such "opposition politician" was recently shot. And it is right.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    Yes, we don't blame russians for Putin.

Russian winter - snow sweeps the house to the third floor, and at night the streets are walking bears and ride terrible Russian mafia on the Mercedes 600
    ...while chugging wodka!

Leave a comment:

• barnes
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    @terrible russia
    @we all know Russia is terrible - I really was just kidding...

Russian winter - snow sweeps the house to the third floor, and at night on the streets are walking bears and ride terrible Russian mafia on the Mercedes 600
    Last edited by barnes; 10-22-2016, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @terrible russia

I can't speak for everyone but I am going to anyway. We all know Russia is terrible. Hah Hah I'm totally just kidding. The truth is, I doubt many people look at it like "people from X" are terrible people. I'm sure there are exceptions but, I don't think you need to be a scholar to realize that the grand majority of the world just wants to live their life. I can't find it in me to hate a race or nationality of people just because their "elite" completely suck and never stop trying to cause problems. If I could find it in me, I would have to hate myself cause our elite are terrible people.

@we all know Russia is terrible - I really was just kidding...

Leave a comment:

• barnes
    replied
    I'm living in Russia. Guys understand one thing - all those cries of "terrible Russian" serve as to divert attention. And do not forget that the policy professional liars.

Leave a comment:

• Mugwump
    replied
    Originally posted by Focalor View Post
    All phoney smiles. North Korea and China will always control what info their people have access to.
    They sure try, and it probably works for their denizens who don't know better. But some DO know better and bypass control using TOR and Darknet. And their numbers are growing.

It could potentially give one entity equal jurisdiction in all parts of the world to block access to various who-gives-a-shit-about-copyright sites.
    Piracy will always find its way. They tried to shut TPB down how many times again? And the site always gets back on its feet.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    The internet has been given to "a neutral entity" in order to make sure that it doesn't fall into the hands of any special interest or governmental control.
    All phoney smiles. North Korea and China will always control what info their people have access to.

But I'm also wondering what this move will mean for less-than-legal media sites like Putlocker and 123movies and Piratebay. It could potentially give one entity equal jurisdiction in all parts of the world to block access to various who-gives-a-shit-about-copyright sites.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @DILLIGAF

I had this explained to me and I am going to ATTEMPT to pass that info to you

The USA has basically owned the internet since it's inception. For reasons I don't have answers to, it is apparently foolish to believe that we could maintain that monopoly. The internet has been given to "a neutral entity" in order to make sure that it doesn't fall into the hands of any special interest or governmental control.

I'm sure that explanation is probably pretty crappy and instigates more questions than it answers but, it's all I got. Somewhere in there is a better explanation that is similar.

Leave a comment:

• gulliver-trans
    replied
    " The National Telecommunications & Information Administration, a Commerce Department agency, said Friday it is transitioning the function to the “global Internet community.” The decision marks a dramatic change. Since the Internet’s inception, the United States has played a leading role in the management of critical back-end Web work, including management of .com and other domain names. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has performed those functions under U.S. Commerce contract since 2000. "

One wonders if it will be impossible for certain people to register domain names.

Leave a comment:

• Dilligaf
    replied
    Did we really give up control of the internet the other day to the "global market"? I'm ignorant about most of this stuff but I heard on the radio the US was giving up some kind of control to "whoever"? Like Russia and China had as much say now or "control" as we, the US does of the internet? I may be WAY out in left field about this but something about this rings a bell...

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    When Russian missile sites pop up in Cuba again, maybe the mystery about why the President has taken such a stance against the Kremlin will become less mysterious. Couldn't happen again? Eh, don't bet money on it. Over the past year, Russia has increasingly behaved aggressively towards NATO, especially with armed fighter jet flyovers in NATO airspace.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @WW3

Yep, there's gonna be a lot of houses to paint/build when this is all over. Maybe, I can get my trade back from the "undocumented citizens" due to way more demand than supply. I know what you may be thinking "The world is on the verge of war and all you can think of is work?!"...Yep. Maybe we can just burn the whole damn thing down and start over. I'm ready for whatever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X