Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Is there any pieces to pick up or are you looking to make a clean break now?

Hope things get better for you soon.
    its been a clean break, thanks a lot bud. hit me up on Steam one day we'll chat some more
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

But didn't y'all just have a kid? Am I trippin? Is that wrong info? I don't see you as someone who would be fine with being so far from your kid but, I also don't see you as the one that ended up with custody. There's no such thing as a clean break when you have kids.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

haha, I've never sown a seed brah. I have two kids though ,yes. Your over thinking it. I moved back to VA, why would I try to yank my kids out of a life they have established in MS?

both my youngins aren't so young, daughter is on her 2nd baby (yay, more grandpa mindz mode) and in cullinary college.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

update , I'm pretty sure I'm unhappy with the status quo. Shitty night. Eventually I'ma revisit this, might get crafty and build my own scratch cypher and spit real talk.... Fn christ Mindz get your shit together.

<3 This place is like home,ya'll must be fam. =/

Comment

Mindz, I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you are doing well.

/I thought this thread was about a music video until now.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              Mindz, I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you are doing well.

/I thought this thread was about a music video until now.
              It's a music video bout my slice of life brah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                It's a music video bout my slice of life brah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
                When life deals me shitty cards like a twos, threes and fours ...

I take those shit cards, then shove the straight-flush I made out of it back into life's face and say "Ha! Jokes on you, mutherfucka".

Most of life is attitude ... don't be a strong man -- be the stronger man. Resist doing wrong in all circumstances knowing you are too strong to be broken so easily. What you do is who you are, never let that be taken from you.

The only person powerful enough to stop my willpower is me. The choice is always mine. When you can't see right from wrong, "meditate" on it or sleep on it. Don't make decisions when you are tired.

Hang in there, Mindzy.
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                X