• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
    It's a music video bout my slice of life brah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
    When life deals me shitty cards like a twos, threes and fours ...

I take those shit cards, then shove the straight-flush I made out of it back into life's face and say "Ha! Jokes on you, mutherfucka".

Most of life is attitude ... don't be a strong man -- be the stronger man. Resist doing wrong in all circumstances knowing you are too strong to be broken so easily. What you do is who you are, never let that be taken from you.

The only person powerful enough to stop my willpower is me. The choice is always mine. When you can't see right from wrong, "meditate" on it or sleep on it. Don't make decisions when you are tired.

Hang in there, Mindzy.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by Baker View Post
    Mindz, I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you are doing well.

/I thought this thread was about a music video until now.
    It's a music video bout my slice of life brah

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Mindz, I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope you are doing well.

/I thought this thread was about a music video until now.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    update , I'm pretty sure I'm unhappy with the status quo. Shitty night. Eventually I'ma revisit this, might get crafty and build my own scratch cypher and spit real talk.... Fn christ Mindz get your shit together.

<3 This place is like home,ya'll must be fam. =/

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    haha, I've never sown a seed brah. I have two kids though ,yes. Your over thinking it. I moved back to VA, why would I try to yank my kids out of a life they have established in MS?

both my youngins aren't so young, daughter is on her 2nd baby (yay, more grandpa mindz mode) and in cullinary college.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    But didn't y'all just have a kid? Am I trippin? Is that wrong info? I don't see you as someone who would be fine with being so far from your kid but, I also don't see you as the one that ended up with custody. There's no such thing as a clean break when you have kids.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Is there any pieces to pick up or are you looking to make a clean break now?

Hope things get better for you soon.
    its been a clean break, thanks a lot bud. hit me up on Steam one day we'll chat some more

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Is there any pieces to pick up or are you looking to make a clean break now?

Hope things get better for you soon.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    no,she didn't die, but she did die to me. I'm in VA now brah

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear about no more Mrs Mindz. Did she die?

@avoid these situations

I think too highly of myself to participate in the destruction/demeaning of someone else's family. I only say this to maybe put a spark in you to consider the same. Honestly, I couldn't even fathom sticking my fork in another mans dinner. I don't even want some left over (divorced) dinner. You can do better for yourself, Chris. Regardless of you, this chick is total garbage, brah. You're fucking a whore. A (maybe) free whore. And the destination of this is nowhereville with someone you can never trust... no matter what.

Come to NOLA, I can introduce you to many good-looking and available women.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 11-16-2016, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mindf!3ldzX
    replied
    @Michael
    There is no more MrsMindz, and yes. I'm normally one to avoid this scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Shambler234
    replied
    This is gonna read like a soap opera isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• DeathMaster
    replied
    Yeah, but it's the Doors. It's like the Beatles/Twist and Shout, when you have someone like that covering, you can't top it.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    I don't mind some OG blues every now and then, I even have a few Leadbelly albums in my CD collection (WHO THE FUCK IS LEADBELLY? I know right), but this is one time when the cover version was definitely way cooler than the original.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_ilymWo4s[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    @Adam

All this seems real cryptic but, it sounds like mindz is having an affair with someone having an affair. That's hard to believe and I'm thinking that posting about it here is a terrible idea but, it sure reads like that's what's going on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X