So... seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Cloverfield Lane

I need to see that one. I liked the first film.

Has anyone seen the latest Blair Witch installment, formerly known as The Woods? I heard it was pretty good.
    ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
    ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Originally posted by Focalor View Post
      10 Cloverfield Lane is a good one if you want to jump up and down and scream "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE!!!???!!!"
      Best fucking movie. I can't believe I forgot about it.

For 2 hours, I forgot how they can't make movies in 2016 but somehow could just a couple of years ago.

It was a rare movie that messed with your head, and did it frustratingly well.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I don't watch films very often but I did recently rewatch Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle. Two very entertaining comedies that I'd recommend in a heartbeat and I /think/ are on netflix if you have it.
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

I just got back from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Let me just say that as a non Harry Potter fan I fucking loved this movie.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
          X