The Kangaroo Punch - Kangaroos are extremely dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    IDK, man. I'm pretty sure he could have just walked away without punching the kangaroo in the face. He just walked away after punching it in the face, even turned his back to the kangaroo like he didn't have a worry in the world.

I'm no kangaroo expert but I have eyeballs. The kangaroo let go of the dog because something much bigger than the kangaroo was approaching it. It didn't immediately begin to defend so, it was probably scared. I saw a mini documentary on kangaroos once. Replace that guy with another kangaroo and it would have been some immediate hind leg action...yet that kangaroo did nothing.

The video should be titled

Man needlessly punches a kangaroo cause he can't take care of his dogs.

This is what a full grown kangaroo looks like

He'd be fucking dead trying to tangle with this. He punched a "teen ager".

Photo shop

Comment

That guy got lucky he didn't get jacked up. the dog was on his/her way out.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        That guy got lucky he didn't get jacked up. the dog was on his/her way out.
        Out... of this life? Possibly. I couldn't tell if that was some kind of red colored harness around the dogs shoulders or if it was where the kangaroo was using it's claws to skin the dog alive. Dunno if anyone else noticed it.

Comment

Looks like a harness to me.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

All I can say is, that movie Kangaroo Jack from the 90's should've played out very, VERY differently.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Working...
            X