Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kangaroo Punch - Kangaroos are extremely dangerous

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw[/ame]

This guy punched a kangaroo to save his dog. The above video has 18 million views in 3 days.

Kangaroos are extremely dangerous. They can gut you and tear you apart.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Kangaroo's stunned like "Dude! You hit me! I can't believe you actually hit me!"

Comment

"as he throws his paws out to grapple and gouge"

This is a bit sensationalist. Maybe he's just trying to maintain his balance as he's knocked back a little.

Comment

I knew kangaroos were dangerous, but never realised they could cut/slice
        open flesh. Nasty buggers...

Comment

IDK, man. I'm pretty sure he could have just walked away without punching the kangaroo in the face. He just walked away after punching it in the face, even turned his back to the kangaroo like he didn't have a worry in the world.

I'm no kangaroo expert but I have eyeballs. The kangaroo let go of the dog because something much bigger than the kangaroo was approaching it. It didn't immediately begin to defend so, it was probably scared. I saw a mini documentary on kangaroos once. Replace that guy with another kangaroo and it would have been some immediate hind leg action...yet that kangaroo did nothing.

The video should be titled

Man needlessly punches a kangaroo cause he can't take care of his dogs.

This is what a full grown kangaroo looks like

He'd be fucking dead trying to tangle with this. He punched a "teen ager".
          Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-07-2016, 12:30 PM.
          http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Jesus. Even the kangaroos are trying to kill you in Australia.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

Holy shit! This kangaroo looks like it's been pumping iron...
              ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
              ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

I'm waiting on UFC president Dana White to offer this schmuck a contract. If he'll let CM Punk get in the cage with a "real" trained killer like Mickey Gall,... or Kimbo Slice... why not this guy.

Comment

@bfg

most fully grown male kangaroos look like that

this kangaroo is a a bit extreme though

I'm not trying to be some kangaroo officianado or anything. That mini documentary I watched was full of jacked up kangaroos. I think the top image is actually from said documentary.

Comment

hah and now apparently he has called the cops because he is in fear of animal rights activists. That's good for him. He deserves whatever he gets. He's a bully. There is no way in hell he would have punched a fully grown kangaroo. These kangaroos get jacked up cause all they do is fight for dominance in their group. Basically the dominant kangaroo gets all the pu55y. He punched either a female kangaroo or a young male. Either way he could have just not done that. When the kangaroo let go of the dog he could have stood his ground for a moment and started backing away when he was sure the dogs were out the way.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/235262...-seek-revenge/

"This was a really interesting scenario," marsupial expert Dr Mark Eldridge from the Australian Museum told news.com.au.

"When kangaroos fight they do tend to wrestle and kick, but they would normally view dogs and dingoes as predators and usually flee from them.

"But in this case, maybe the dog surprised the roo (kangaroo) and got too close. And in turn, the kangaroo defended itself instead of running away, and did so by getting the dog in a headlock."

"The male is clearly highly stressed and agitated, his forearms are very wet from him licking himself to cool down," Dr Eldridge told the Australian news website, adding that the male also appeared to be sexually aroused.

"The kangaroo didn’t seem to be biting the dog, I think he was pretty confused," Dr Eldridge said. "Maybe the kangaroo was just having a hold of the dog and didn’t know what to do next, because normally it would use his legs to kick in a fight."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-dog-headlock/
                    Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-07-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I'm curious what the kangaroo was doing just holding that dog...didn't seem like he was trying to beat him up.

And yeah, that kangaroo took that punch like a champ. He could've been all up in that guys shit if he wanted to. Sure, the guy might be bigger, but he doesn't have the experience or the natural weapons.

I don't understand why people have to get in an uproar though. The guy punched him. End of story. Its like when there's an honest fight: no weapons, no cheap shots, just 2 guys settling a difference. And there's always that one asshole that has to call the cops.

EDIT: looks like the dogs were boar hunting. Must be the sniffer dogs...that kangaroo is lucky it didn't tangle with the big boys...I think a dogo argentino or whatever bigass dog they use down under would've put the hurt on him.
                      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I get what you are saying but, this kangaroo was being a kangaroo. Somebody and some dogs decided to come invade it's turf and possibly make it feel threatened. In return for the kangaroo trying to handle the situation the best a kangaroo can, it gets punched in the face by some jack ass that doesn't have trained dogs for his hunt. Look how far these dudes had to drive to get to the dogs. This dude looks like a fuck up from top to bottom.

I'm not down with being an unprepared bumbling meathead, bro.
                        Last edited by MadGypsy; 12-07-2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

You're right, not arguing that at all. If his dogs are chasing kangaroos and not boars, he sucks as a trainer. Where are their shock collars? Why couldn't he call them off before they reached the kangaroo? He is a meathead.

And the PETA and bunny huggers getting all up in arms over a kangaroo that is in the same shape it was prior to the encounter are too. In a world where elephants are killed for ivory, elk killed for gallbladders, etc. and not for the meat, there's bigger fish to fry.
                          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I can totally agree with that. This isn't a crisis. I don't think this needs to go to the supreme court or anything. I also don't believe ha should go to prison or anything even remotely that extreme. I believe in freedom. I believe you should be able to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone. Unfortunately (for this guy) "anyone" can apply to this kangaroo. He should perma-lose any hunting license he possesses and have to attend anger management classes. Whether he is angry or not is irrelevant. It's about making things suck so you wise up and make better decisions in the future. If that kangaroo was obviously attacking this guy I would have an entirely opposite opinion. I definitely believe you should defend yourself. I believe you don't have a choice but to defend yourself or you don't even deserve yourself. I'm definitely more fight and there is no flight, and there is no way in hell I would have punched that kangaroo. Actually, when the kangaroo released the dog I would have been relieved that I don't have to fight a kangaroo. LOL. Is there something not completely fucking normal about that? Think of this thought process "Cool, my dog is safe. Now I'm gonna punch this kangaroo right in the face!"... what?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
                              And the PETA and bunny huggers getting all up in arms over a kangaroo that is in the same shape it was prior to the encounter are too. In a world where elephants are killed for ivory, elk killed for gallbladders, etc. and not for the meat, there's bigger fish to fry.
                              Don't forget the cat juggling epidemic.

Comment

Working...
                              X