Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focalor
    replied
    If I've learned anything from women, it's that when you say no, you really mean yes.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    The less I know, the better, at least for that image above. Ignorance is so nice sometimes. =)

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Last edited by Focalor; 05-02-2017, 05:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dutch
    replied
    This thread is worse than a teenage girl's Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Originally posted by ijazz View Post
    My religious belief won't allow me to watch that stuff.

I am a man of my word. And I promise that I will not send it to anyone.

HEY! SMOKEY BACK HERE TAKIN' A SHIT!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLYVsf6qEA[/ame]

Well I ain't gon' tell nobody else.

Leave a comment:

• ijazz
    replied
    Bayram?
    Never heard of it.Must be something in Bosnia.

Edit before posting this

You mean this?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayram_(Turkey)

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    @Ijazz
    So let's see...

Bosnia and Herzegovina's interpretation of Islam might be better than in Saudi Arabia. Now I didn't say that it's strictly better, we just might be better at "doing" Islam. However, I can't quite support this since I haven't done research nor I know enough about them.

A big reason for me staying in Islam is the holidays.
    Bayram, dude! Old people usually give goods (99% of the time it's money) to children. And then everybody gets a nice dinner.
    I just love the holidays here even though there's no Christmas. Lol, why would someone buy me presents (Christmas) when I can get money and buy what I want (Bayram)?

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    Originally posted by ijazz View Post
    @focalor
    In the other dream thread what was that thing in the pics you posted?
    Was that a catheter or whatever it is called?

Leave a comment:

• ijazz
    replied
    good one

Originally posted by Admer456 View Post
    Well, I do sins then. I do sins. I will go to Hell. See you there! Oh right, Atheists probably don't even have afterlife. XD (if you're one of them)
    Wait, it's not that I eat it often, maybe once or twice per year. Yay, less sins to ask forgiveness for.

In Islam, fapping/jacking off/masturbating is a sin too. But hey, I'm a Muslim for reasons, and a big one is the holidays.

Also, even if it's OK (apparently) to marry, fu** etc. young girls it's not like everyone would do that. And the ones who do that and blame Islam will get wrecked someday. Islam says it's OK, right? I won't do it, regardless.

Now, as for my country, our interpretation of Islam is better compared to Saudi Arabia so I wouldn't complain. Remove kebab!
    Yes I agree with admer.I heard that fapping is allowed as it has health benefits(for some reason I didn't go and check it.Strange.I normally check everything!).

@marry girls
    Me too.I don't believe Islam allows that though.
    I was 8 when I started going online and I wonder how I never got into a flame war.
    (Infact I registered an account here 2 months before I became 13.)

@admer saudi whatever
    I live in India so I have no idea what you are talking about.Care to explain and spam?
    PM.I send my mail id and you use it.
    Of course no one will send me a mail though.I need that mail for my other stuff.
    What do you mean by "a big one is the holidays "?

@focalor
    In the other dream thread what was that thing in the pics you posted?
    Was that a catheter or whatever it is called?

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    It was bulldada when it started, and it's still bulldada, so I don't think it matters.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    And well done, we hijacked the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    edit: meme deleted for not being entirely accurate. All religions are not equally worthless. Some are indeed worth less than others in my opinion.
    Last edited by Focalor; 04-25-2017, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    I understand what you're saying but it's just my own nature. I don't like seeing specific naked body parts. I just don't! It's not because of my religion, it's because I've never liked that. It's not my "pleasure" as you call it. To me, it's a disgust.
    I'm like a 5-year-old: "OMG that's a boob! Eww!"

As I had mentioned before (didn't I?), I have my own imagination and my (imaginary) furry girlfriend. She's perhaps more than enough, right? (and no, I'm not a furry!)

And I do agree on the idea of some (if not, a lot of) religious ideas and rules being wrong and/or stupid, but I just have to believe that (and reject it at the same time, lol) because my parents attached my religion to me. I just don't want to get rid of it for other reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Focalor
    replied
    I don't convert people. I just call bad ideas what they are. No one gets a pass on criticism of their bad ideas just because those bad ideas fall within the boundaries of religion. Nothing is so sacred that it can't be called into question and judged on it's own merits.

And speaking to my original point, I judge it on it's own merits to be poor choice to deny yourself the pleasure of looking at pictures of naked ladies with that motivation being based on the idea that a disembodied entity directed a man or group of men to write a book which states that doing so is somehow wrong when no one is harmed by it in any way.
    Last edited by Focalor; 04-25-2017, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admer456
    replied
    Well, that's my religion, folks!

But still, I like the holidays.
    Oh wait, you're going to comment that too? Instead, write a whole page about what's wrong about Islam etc. and then try to convince me to convert. As if Atheism is 100% perfect, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X