What is the meaning of this pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the meaning of this pic?

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

YES! I believe in change! And I'm mad as hell when I find Canadian coins in my shit. God damn Canadian coins taking jobs from the American coins. BUILD A WALL! KEEP THOSE QUEEN ELIZABETH NICKELS OUTTA MY SHIT!

Or...

I remember there was a South Park episode where the town was inundated by a horde of homeless people begging for change. Perhaps it's a reference.

or...

Maybe Mr Garrison/Ms Garrison/President Giant Douche is going to be impeached in the next season of South Park and Randy Marsh is going to usurp power. Meh, probably not. They never write a script for an episode earlier than about 1 week before it actually airs. Makes me wonder how these pothead goofballs never miss a deadline for a new episode. But on the other hand... it totally explains why the last few seasons have sucked immensely.

But...

Let's face it, it's South Park. This is a TV show sometimes featuring a talking Christmas turd, a pot smoking towel, and a mecha-Godzilla Barbara Streisand. They blew George Zimmerman's head off. They said "nėgger" on Wheel of Fortune. Deep meaningful social messages? Not really. (Which is why the show has been so great)

Comment

Working...
    X