Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I now have 168 weapons in my game.Thoughts? (Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I notice 'murricans like to say "young girls look like boys, anyone who likes girls is GAY".

Girls don't change that much when they become women. Face is usually the same, bonestructure similar. It's called "not being masculine".
    Immense Murrrrrrrricans just repeat what they've been told to repeat, and invade and destroy who they've been told to invade and destroy (anything naturally good in the world)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So what do you think about 168 weapons?

And do you think weinstein got with the hermonie girl?
    Do you hate him for it?

Forgot link:
    https://lgdb.org/game/chaosesque-anthology
    http://www.moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Here is some proud american men being angry:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._has_feminist/

And here's a picture of why they're pissed off (while they talk about traditional 'murican values such as 18+ only, killing pedos, and explaining away the Old Testament allowance of marrying young girls, and chanting "better a millstone", the freedom indicated in the form of being obese beyond all measure)

Last edited by ChaosEsqueTeam; 10-12-2017, 06:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• I now have 168 weapons in my game.Thoughts? (Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW)

My mod now has 168 weapons. I would like your thoughts on this. What it means to you.

I now have 168 weapons in my game/mod. What do you think of this? ((Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW, America is a woman's country (can't marry cute young girls, women can have anyone arrested)). All the American men support this because they are cattle and never ask "who benifits". They are completely ruled by emotional "logic" and thus manipulated deftly by the women. They infect every other place on the globe with their malady. This is why you cannot take young girls as brides anywhere anymore. American Men killed any culture that allowed it (including their own 100 years ago) because they fight people based on what their own emotions say. What is "right" and "wrong" in America is decided by "gut feeling" rather than by "does this benefit me or my class?" because the men are stupid cattle.)

Thus I work on the mod, every day, because there is nothing else to live for and America has destroyed every good culture on earth where they still kept the old ways (afghanistan etc, before that Europe)

Version 117t release:
    ----
    ChaosEsqueAnthology opens up to colonial times and the wild wild west! Now the 1600s and 1800s are represented in the game! New weapons include the flintlock pistol, musket, the 1851 navy revolver, the Pepperbox revolver, the Colt 44 peacemaker. Additionally our resident 3d weapons modeler (and map maker) MikeeUSA has modeled an 1860 Henry Repeating Lever-Action Rifle for the project; that too is in the game. Additionally bugs have been fixed including one where one could not unjam if a jam occured on on the last bullet in a magazine (however some weapons have different ways to clear this more searious "malfunction"; such as switching away from the weapon, while others will clear the malfunction easier)
    Come enjoy the new features! And pit your lever action rifle team against a modern army! See if the fudd gun prevails and you don't "need no au-te-matic-toys-to-defend-muh-self, muricca". Remeber: all your rights have been stripped from you: from good guns for shootin' to good girls (actual girls, look up the old laws) for marryin' (but you're ok with all of this and want to use your (1860 pattern) shootin' iron on any man that might want a girl! (murrica!, real man wants real (sassy) woman! murrica!)) so what can be said except for.... MURRICA!!! WOOOOOO (shoots 1860 Henry Repeating Rifle in the air many times).
    Download now to experiance the 'murican way! 168 wea-pon!

Plans are in the works for next version to perhaps include a "hover round" type vehicle.
    Perhaps with shootin' irons attached.

Shout out to Harvy Weinstein for doing the reasonable thing and fleeing america for a better society: keep strong - you did nothing wrong.

(Additionally an M16A2 has been added for all those Matrix reenactments one might wish!)
Working...
X