Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I now have 168 weapons in my game.Thoughts? (Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I now have 168 weapons in my game.Thoughts? (Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW)

My mod now has 168 weapons. I would like your thoughts on this. What it means to you.

I now have 168 weapons in my game/mod. What do you think of this? ((Harvy Weinstein did nothing wrong BTW, America is a woman's country (can't marry cute young girls, women can have anyone arrested)). All the American men support this because they are cattle and never ask "who benifits". They are completely ruled by emotional "logic" and thus manipulated deftly by the women. They infect every other place on the globe with their malady. This is why you cannot take young girls as brides anywhere anymore. American Men killed any culture that allowed it (including their own 100 years ago) because they fight people based on what their own emotions say. What is "right" and "wrong" in America is decided by "gut feeling" rather than by "does this benefit me or my class?" because the men are stupid cattle.)

Thus I work on the mod, every day, because there is nothing else to live for and America has destroyed every good culture on earth where they still kept the old ways (afghanistan etc, before that Europe)

Version 117t release:
    ----
    ChaosEsqueAnthology opens up to colonial times and the wild wild west! Now the 1600s and 1800s are represented in the game! New weapons include the flintlock pistol, musket, the 1851 navy revolver, the Pepperbox revolver, the Colt 44 peacemaker. Additionally our resident 3d weapons modeler (and map maker) MikeeUSA has modeled an 1860 Henry Repeating Lever-Action Rifle for the project; that too is in the game. Additionally bugs have been fixed including one where one could not unjam if a jam occured on on the last bullet in a magazine (however some weapons have different ways to clear this more searious "malfunction"; such as switching away from the weapon, while others will clear the malfunction easier)
    Come enjoy the new features! And pit your lever action rifle team against a modern army! See if the fudd gun prevails and you don't "need no au-te-matic-toys-to-defend-muh-self, muricca". Remeber: all your rights have been stripped from you: from good guns for shootin' to good girls (actual girls, look up the old laws) for marryin' (but you're ok with all of this and want to use your (1860 pattern) shootin' iron on any man that might want a girl! (murrica!, real man wants real (sassy) woman! murrica!)) so what can be said except for.... MURRICA!!! WOOOOOO (shoots 1860 Henry Repeating Rifle in the air many times).
    Download now to experiance the 'murican way! 168 wea-pon!

Plans are in the works for next version to perhaps include a "hover round" type vehicle.
    Perhaps with shootin' irons attached.

Shout out to Harvy Weinstein for doing the reasonable thing and fleeing america for a better society: keep strong - you did nothing wrong.

(Additionally an M16A2 has been added for all those Matrix reenactments one might wish!)

So what do you think about 168 weapons?

And do you think weinstein got with the hermonie girl?
    Do you hate him for it?

Forgot link:
    https://lgdb.org/game/chaosesque-anthology
    http://www.moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Here is some proud american men being angry:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._has_feminist/

And here's a picture of why they're pissed off (while they talk about traditional 'murican values such as 18+ only, killing pedos, and explaining away the Old Testament allowance of marrying young girls, and chanting "better a millstone", the freedom indicated in the form of being obese beyond all measure)

Last edited by ChaosEsqueTeam; 10-12-2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

I notice 'murricans like to say "young girls look like boys, anyone who likes girls is GAY".

Girls don't change that much when they become women. Face is usually the same, bonestructure similar. It's called "not being masculine".
      Immense Murrrrrrrricans just repeat what they've been told to repeat, and invade and destroy who they've been told to invade and destroy (anything naturally good in the world)

Comment

I suggest you to get a long, cold shower (maybe a week or so) and some treatment to get a satisfied life.
        By the way, congratulations for your 168th penis.
        I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
        My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
          I suggest you to get a long, cold shower (maybe a week or so) and some treatment to get a satisfied life.
          By the way, congratulations for your 168th penis.
          >congratulations for your 168th penis.
          Show me something you've accomplished.

Those who cannot, or will-not, belittle that which has been actually realized, to attempt to topple the tower down into the fetid muck in-which they themselves inhabit.
          "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down"
          "The tall grass gets cut"
          "Crab-people"

>I suggest you to get a long, cold shower (maybe a week or so) and some treatment to get a satisfied life.
          "Go sort yourself out" --Murrica

Your civilization has destroyed every natural pleasure a man can have.
          Every single still existant alternative civilization wants you destroyed so they can again have the freedom to enjoy life.
          (Say: marrying cute young girls)

Yours is a miserable woman's civilization fueled by stupid cattle-like men as its slaves and soliders who read nothing, study nothing, and know nothing, and never ask "who benifits". They have destroyed all that is good in the world in the worship of their goddess (muh white wuman)

Comment

It's like you don't want people to like you or use your stuff. Why the fuck are you attaching your project to a Harvey Weinstein controversy? You may be the dumbest person on the planet. Why do you keep expressing that the bible says you can be a pedophile? What bible did you get this nonsense from? I can't find one respectable and decent thing about you. You probably have 168 stolen weapon models and anyone that uses your shit commercially is probably in line for a huge lawsuit.

You can quote me all you like and reply with nonsense OR you can fucking disappear until you think people have basically forgotten what a complete turd you are and come back as a normal fucking person with a project to share.

x_ Murrica
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-12-2017, 07:28 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              You probably have 168 stolen weapon models and anyone that uses your shit commercially is probably in line for a huge lawsuit.
              Incorrect. All the models are licensed under: CC0, CC-BY, CC-BY-SA, GPLv2, GPLv3, or BSD licensed. The license information for each and every added model is next to the model files in the zzzzzz...999...pk3 archive. Example:

webley.cc-by.license.txt
              webleylong.cc-by.license.txt
              woodaxe.ccbysa.license.txt

All contributors are also listed in the xonotic-credits.txt file which you can see in-game by pressing "credits"

ALSO, many models are made by me myself (many medeval weapons, guns, etc).
              These I have licensed out to you under the GPLv2 and CC-BY-SA licenses.
              I also have made over 50 maps that are in the game, aswell as textures and music.

Models which use the standard Xonotic GPLv2+ licensing simply have attribution.
              All media source is provided in the mediasource repo.

You say "you probably did x or y wrong" because you cannot fathom that someone exists who can program, make music, make maps, texture, and make models, who disagrees with your american values.

BTW: Why would I care if scumbag americans "got in trouble" if they used things commercially? You are all opposed to men taking female children as brides (thus opposed to God and infavor of american jesus). They wouldn't "get in trouble" because I am meticulous with licensing. I am an attorney after all... But why would I care? I'm an opensource, libre, developer.

Why do you keep expressing that the bible says you can be a pedophile? What bible did you get this nonsense from?
              The hebrew bible:
              Deuteronomy chapter 22, verse 28-29 in hebrew.

It's crystal clear: men who rape female children who are in their fathers house, who have not been promised off to another man, pay the father 50 silver and keep the girl as their woman (potentially one of many: God (not your Jesus) allows men to rule over what unattached females the men desire)

I can't find one respectable and decent thing about you.
              That is because you are a white american male. Your notion of right or wrong, rather than coming from what is best for you and your class, instead come from your emotions which are programmed by your training from TV, school, and your worthless relatives who repeat what they are programmed by from TV and other worthless relatives of theirs who are programmed the same.
              Broadcast and amplify. The cattle take it as a voice from god.

You can quote me all you like and reply with nonsense OR you can fucking disappear until you think people have basically forgotten what a complete turd you are and come back as a normal fucking person with a project to share.
              Oh, it's not enough that I supply a great project for free, that I program every day, make maps, 3d model weapons, create textures, compose music, etc...
              no that's not enough... I must also follow your woman worshiping american religion aswell.

No. I will not. I despise your people and your beliefs. I will not adopt them, nor your false god american-jesus.

You probably have 168 stolen weapon models and anyone that uses your shit commercially is probably in line for a huge lawsuit.
              I want you to tell me why you communicate this libel when you could have checked the project itself and seen that it is not true. Seems you never heard of opengameart and blendswap. Explain it to me in your own words...

I suspect that ... The reason is that you are simply an inferior person with no accomplishments. You simply live. You cannot _FATHOM_ anyone doing this work, infact you are so out of the loop that you just don't know how much open media has exploded.

You know one thing I do not do, unlike you. I do not go to a job and work for a boss everyday. Yet I live better than you and in comfort.
              I only work for myself. While you work and work and work for your master. Sometimes I renovate a room. Sometimes I do landscaping. And sometimes I work on the game.

You work, to eat, to live, to die.
              And to uphold proper american values and make sure the world is safe for muh white wuman and that no man ever gets a cute young girl
              (allowed in Deuteronomy chapter 22, verse 28-29 in __HEBREW__)

Why the fuck are you attaching your project to a Harvey Weinstein controversy?
              Because he did nothing wrong, woman worshiper.
              Now get back to the hover-round. MURRRICA!
              Last edited by ChaosEsqueTeam; 10-12-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

It's crystal clear: men who rape female children who are in their fathers house, who have not been promised off to another man, pay the father 50 silver and keep the girl as their woman (potentially one of many: God (not your Jesus) allows men to rule over what females the men desire)
                Having sex with kids means destroying their psyche and life, permanently. You're a toxic troll.

... somebody please ban this guy.
                I once was a Ranger like you. But then i took a rocket to the knee.
                My little gore mod : http://quakeone.com/forum/quake-mod-...76473-gore-mod

Comment

So, you are basing your facts on the old testament? OK, how many lambs did you sacrifice last year to push your sins back 1 year? If you are going to apply the Old Testament to your life then how come you haven't been stoned to death? You certainly qualify. I could go on and on.

Seriously, bro you are dumb as fuck.

Side note: aside from all that, who ever deemed the Bible an unquestionable and definitive source for righteousness. The very scriptures you speak of refer to God telling people to go murder everyone in another town except virgin girls and then to take those girls as their own. So now you HAVE to agree that not only is pedophelia acceptable but murdering to acquire your "woman child" is also ok.

You should do this shit with someone far dumber than me.
                  Last edited by MadGypsy; 10-12-2017, 08:36 AM.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillingJoke View Post
                    Having sex with kids means destroying their psyche and life, permanently. You're a toxic troll.

... somebody please ban this guy.
                    Did I offend your american /jesus religion? Your false idol?

Taking young girls as brides means owning the girl. Becoming her ba'al (master).

This is explicitly allowed in the old testament (Deuteronomy 22, 28-29, hebrew).

I suppose in the American sence you "destroy" their "psyche and life, permanently" because they become your property. Something american scum oppose: any man having a girl for himself.
                    This is why you murder the afghans and laugh. Your will is for the female to rule over the man and herself. God's will, is for the man to be the ba'al, the Overlord, of the female.

>OK, how many lambs did you sacrifice last year to push your sins back 1 year?
                    You do know that the priests ate the sacrificed lamb, correct?
                    Tell me exactly what temple I can sacrifice at. If it means going to war against those who enslave us to women, and who deny us good nice sweet young girls as brides, it sounds like you have a plan. Where is this temple and system at? I would love to worship the God spoken of in Deuteronomy correctly and to do away with his enemies and those who are against His way. Is there some nation that currently is infavor of the War God of the ancient Israelites and who keeps his ways in opposition to the current ways of pro-women's rights anti-marry-young-girls?

>If you are going to apply the Old Testament to your life then how come you haven't been stoned to death? You certainly qualify. I could go on and on.
                    How so, lets hear it. It is you who come to us and say "follow this other power" (American belief system). Which, in Deuteronomy, demands immediate execution by whomever is hearing you entice them to follow another power (god/ruler/judge in the hebrew).

Last edited by ChaosEsqueTeam; 10-12-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Side note: aside from all that, who ever deemed the Bible an unquestionable and definitive source for righteousness. The very scriptures you speak of refer to God telling people to go murder everyone in another town except virgin girls and then to take those girls as their own. So now you HAVE to agree that not only is pedophelia acceptable but murdering to acquire your "woman child" is also ok.
                      Yes, it is ok. I am happy when pro-feminists are killed and their girls taken for the men who wish, rather than be a woman's partner or a woman's helper, or a womans "husband" in the current sence of the word, to instead be a girls overlord and master (ba'al). Those people follow the way of the War God of the ancient Israelites. That God commands that if one is enticed by another to follow another power (god/ruler/judge) to kill that person immediately.

The God of Deuteronomy allows men to have female children as brides. He had his people capture girls from other peoples aswell and subjugate said girls as posessions.
                      Thus both domestic and foreign girls were subjugated.

This is the complete opposite of the will of America and the fat hover-round riding American male.

Comment

Seriously, bro you are dumb as fuck.
                        Is that why I am admitted to the bar and you are not?

Is that why I have a video game project here ready for download and you do not?

You should do this shit with someone far dumber than me.
                        Did you really think that I was not aware of the word of the God I worship and that you would catch me in some christian "but Jesus says this" or "oh that's against my american beliefs" trap?

No, I accept God's will that "good" people be killed and bad men rule. Good people are defined as the supplicants to women. American men are good people. People who accept the new testament apostasy are good people. I accept that girls get raped and ruled over. I do not see anything unfortunate in that. The War God of the Israelis proclaimed the man as the overlord of the female. He ment it. And he wants those who oppose such to be killed.

I notice you have not responded to me asking you to explain your libel:
                        I guess you don't respond to points which you have obviously failed on. You could have simply looked at the git repo or in the archive to see that every single model that was not crated of whole cloth by me is properly licensed and attributed. But what would you know of that. You're not a lawyer after all! (So you assume everyone else would be like you and disregard proper licensing while constructing an edifice... no muuurricaann; not everyone is cattle like you)

Comment

I notice that the lesser minds here have nothing to say about my 168 wea-pon game.

Instead they fume that I explicitly reject their degenerate American belief system.
                          They ignore what I have worked on because they know nothing of it. Just as the cow knows only the grass and can converse with you only about what goes in its gut and what comes out, so too can those here converse only about what they know. The cow says nothing of any work of art or architecture. It will just ignore that part of any conversation.

You show exactly who you are by what you are familiar with and by what you ignore due to in-familiarity.

Comment

ChaosEsqueEd
                            look bud

I am one of the newer modders here, and I am glad to see someone else that is new showcase their work. I have given you a couple of simple tips to try and present your work better. Now, you make a new post, and you start it out great. It all falls apart at the political rants. I am not saying I agree or disagree with anything you said, I am just saying it's completely unrelated to what you want us to talk about. I recommend that on your next post you simply display your mod and ask for opinions.

At this point, I think you are a troll, but just in case you are genuine, I will post this anyway and only respond to your posts if they contextually matter. If you want to spew politics, do that in the politics section.

And to give criticism on your game, it's not a good idea to have so many weapons. It only really hinders the ease of use of the player at the point you have put the weapon count at. It also may seem very homogeneous, as some weapons are most definitely going to be copies of each other. Not only that, having so many different weapons kinda removes the point of finding a new one. Try to limit your weapons to about 25 and work very hard to make sure that they are original, different, and satisfying.

Have a nice life.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialBomb View Post
                              ChaosEsqueEd
                              Try to limit your weapons to about 25 and work very hard to make sure that they are original, different, and satisfying.
                              Those who want few weapons have many options. Those who want many weapons have few options. My game is one of those few options.
                              The weapons function are modeled directly on their real-world counterparts: from operation (you hold down the 2nd mouse button to draw a bow string) to their attributes.

I have been at this for almost a decade. I have time to add weapons and perfect them. Most others do not and thus try to find perfection in what they have.

I gave a choice here: One can speak about the game, or one can speak about Mr Weinstein.

By the response I got, and from whom, I then know what value exists in the responder: people respond to what they know, and ignore what they do not know.
                              Value exists in those who do, not those who simply exist. This helps me know who is who as they reveal themselves to me in how and to what they answer.

"Quantity Has A Quality All It's Own" -- The Red Czar of Russia.
                              Every addition to the game universe opens more possibilities. I am not building a statue, but a world, and perhaps a laboratory.

Comment

Working...
                              X