Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with quake.

Until people CTF/RA again, i'm threw.

I may be rusty but i will not dm, unless its' a lan 2v2/1v1... and i refuse to play online with -20ping ppl, in large groups.

Fuck that shit... all it does is hurt my wrist.

~Cheers, and goodbye.

If only you had 5 less ping, you'd pwn everyone.
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by lerster View Post
      until people ctf/ra again, i'm threw.
      lies!
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Negativity like this will never get people back to the game. Must think positive and keep pushing for your favorite mod to grow again. This is why DM is still around people push it and it keeps holding on. I will play any mod anytime as i also prefer dm. Im back for fun and not ownage.

-wicked
        Wicked.servequake.com
        Dmwest.servequake.com

Comment

I'm with Ler on this one. This "DM" thing is stale and rather annoying. Same map, annoying team play...I'd much rather play some FFA once in a while.

Comment

there comes a point in everyone's life when their ready for a little runequake...
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

Lerster, come play with us, learn a little dm strategy. You might come to enjoy it.

Comment

I hear ya. I was getting into newdm as a good hangout, but someone decided to test a hack during the game. I found out about it only recently after months of being bummed out. I stopped working on my mod all that time....starting to get back into it now, and its a lot harder to concentrate.....but I am sure if and when I finish this jerk probably would come on the server and ruin it, just like it ruined newdm. Probably was a mistake coming back at all , and wasting my time on this.....

Comment

Working...
                X