This guy nailed it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy nailed it.

Some pretty serious shit here, so think twice before watching... Especially around your wife/partner !

but ya, the guy fucking nailed it.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZHKCbHGlS0&]Personality disorders of a dangerous woman[/ame]

Men obviously do this shit too, but less (and the women ALWAYS leave, men seem to stick around longer, hmmm, wonder why)...
    If you cant find a way through this and are strong enough to stick it out, then kudos and more power to you (even though its a recipe for disaster). This comes from experience....
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

I took an elementary "Abnormal Psychology" class in college, and it helped me understand people. Most traits exist in everyone, but once it starts affecting your life, then it's a disorder.

What he speaks of is a bit more serious: when you've committed to someone with a disorder and don't know it.

If you haven't watched it- he talks about antisocial and borderline disorders, and gives many examples of such behaviors.

Comment

Originally posted by Zop View Post
      What he speaks of is a bit more serious: when you've committed to someone with a disorder and don't know it.
      That's exactly where i was going with this. Good deducing, Zop.
      Hence the whole "speak from experience" part.. It really does suck.
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

A movie, that's his shred of proof?

Comment

This guy got burnt, haha.
          I know a few of those specimens myself.

Grim: that was just an illustration, nothing to do with proof...
          Last edited by Spiney; 01-24-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Thnx for convincing me and proof me right in my decision to not get into any relationshipp

Comment

Working...
            X