Children on SHMACK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children on SHMACK.

I was on shmack earlier just enjoyin some fraggin when a guy named "Q&B" entered. As i was fraggin away i guess i over came his skill level and i was asked who i was. So i identified myself as Wicked Lord. Anyway to make the story short, QuakeNbake accused me of being kimp. So since my return to the community in november 2011 and being out of touch with everything, im guessing kimp "godly-enoch/ss-abdiel" has touched the wonderful lives of many and if your not known you get accused of being kimp right off the bat. No matter what i did to inform him of my past name NP-striker he still insisted i was trying to get him to connect to my server to hack his config. Anyway for the record i guess i have been kimp'd again lol.. Some people will never grow up.

Haha. Inform the guy on how to use iplog..

Comment

Thas alrite, he musta been drunk, QnB is cool once u know him.
      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X