muller is a turd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muller is a turd

he hijacks the server, refuses to even out teams, then puts server in practice mode and wont answer. your a loser. see all that dm got you thinking like a idiot.

Vis: please changed admin code, he ruined a chance to play ctf games due to him having admin.
    Last edited by rambo; 02-27-2012, 12:10 PM.
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Wow, Bo. I knew you were raging about something last night (once again) for no reason at all.

Yeah, post a demo of my admin abuse. I'm sure everyone would love to see it. Including me.

Please get back on your meds.

U mad?

Comment

I dont record demos. Im not raging for no reason. You literally changed server into practice mode, ignored me completely when i was requesting it be put back into match mode, then i got mad. You were admin'd up and refused to let server be changed into match mode. You messed up what could of been a few good games of ctf. Meds? wtf you talking about. I dont "rage" for no reason. Maybe some dont always understand but last night was clear cut, you ruined ctf games. I never seen you act like such a asshole before. And the ignoring (even when i was being nice) what the hell is up with that. I mention dm cause thats how the majority of the brats on dm servers act. What happened to you muller?

Your trying to act like a saint, in the way you did nothing wrong. You might see being admin up, switched mode to practice and refusing to put back into match as nothing wrong. I see it as you ruined ctf games. crctf.clanhdz.com is not a dm server, it is clanring capture the flag. I think this very much represents admin abuse.

Muller, personally I always liked you. Thats why I was nice at first. But i dont get your actions and "ignorance" last night. You certainly have changed.
      Last edited by rambo; 02-27-2012, 12:08 PM.
      Rambo[RuM]
      I support:
      Qrack - Thank You r00k
      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
        I dont record demos.
        Maybe you should when you start telling lies, son.

Well, on 2nd though, Bo - you're right, and I am wrong. I have sinned, I seek forgiveness. For it is nearly unforgivable that an admin code gets used to pass a map vote that someone else started, and totally unacceptable to switch into pmode after you ragequit to "watch television" because you didn't like the teams we were trying to play with. What. Oh, you forgot the part about leaving before we could 2v2? Wait, irrelevant. Need bane. Where's vis. Menace 2 Quake. No, nevermind, I will bane myself with teh le3t codez.

Anyway, Bo, the other guy was afk after your RQ. Wick and I played capture the Quad as consolation. Later, you came back.

So when your request to change into match mode then appears on the screen 5 times and gets auto-canceled, it means no one else is voting for it. Maybe you wanted to 2v1 idk, but no one else did.

Almost GG though.

Yes mirin.

Turd - out.

Comment

yes i told vis i left. the teams were wicked unfair. Why wouldnt you want to even it out. The final score would of been 600-20 if that. Me and armor vs you and wicked (who maybe isnt polished on ctf but certainly can run quad and frag better then me and armorattak. Why so resistant to even it out so theres a chance for a close game? Oh and armor was there so wasnt wicked and yourself thats 4. The vote didnt get passed cause you didnt vote and turtlevan and frank were all sitting idle. Wicked voted and so didnt armor. So i left cause teams were way off kilter, not to mention lerster was still there, so there was chance for a 2-2 even after i left. Why would have to act like a child cause i didnt want to play a wicked unfair game. you wouldnt want to play me and vis vs you and crow would you? exactly what i thought you wouldnt and your bullshiting is your saying otherwise.

Everything i said so far is true, you cannot deny it. Maybe in your head you dont consider it admin abuse, you felt it justified. No where in anything i said thus far have i told a lie. It happened exactly like that. Yes you admin'd to warp map. Then armor decides he'll join my team thinking lerster was going to go on wickeds. Instead you join wickeds. I asked first before i said/did anything if we could switch the teams up due to it being unfair. No response/action from either you or wicked. The start of you just right ignoring me. So i left for a bit, saying gg after i gave you plenty of time to right the situation. No bad things said at this point. So as soon as i leave you change to practice mode. I did actually go to watch tv then i said to myself id rather play quake. So i came back on, figuring heyhe might stop being a asshole. But sure enough you didnt. Again you continued to ignore me all while im being nice, the first vote gets auto-canceled. Ok so at that very point your right, lerster armorattak, tv, and frank were all afk. However 2 minutes maybe even a little less i voted again, this time armor voted. You and wicked dont. So i run a 3rd vote, armor and wicked both vote, you still remain dormant refusing to vote or even talk. So at that point is when i started saying shit to you. 2 more votes pass because your reasoning whatever it may be, stopped you from doing the right thing. So I mean your saying im raging, but your being a baby. I didnt want to play a unfair match where we had absolutely no chance what so ever for competing, asked for the teams to be swicthed, and cause i left the first time after being nice and saying gg, you held that against me. Why would you hold that against me, you wanted to win that bad? You knew it was unfair. So what maybe you wanted to team with wicked, but to the point of ruining the game? I dont get to play with some players i want to play with because of unfair teams. The unfair teams is something thats very common place in dmtg from what i hear. Thats not ctf and you know that. I dont understand your attitude change at all but its not a good look. And stop with all those retarded sayings. Im trying to be honest here with you.
          Last edited by rambo; 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM.
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Quake is serious business.

Comment

im explaining myself, you seriously ruined ctf for me last night. like i said i used to think you were cool but that move was less then that. you evidently dont care.
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
                B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                A|---------------0------------------------
                E|----------------------------------------

Comment

^^ Shit just got real.

And you're wrong. I do care. So much that I'd like to express my gratitude and say what a great honor it is to have had my own rage thread by Bo created right here. At first, everyone was jealous of Zild for the longest time, but now, that bitch has company.

You mirin now?

Comment

whatever dude. i could care less what zild has to say, he said sorry he didnt realize he offended me and that was the end of that. more or less what happened last night was that you wanted to rape and because i didnt let said match happen you ignored me completely and refused to allow a actual ctf game to happen.

like ive tried to explain to you, i did have great respect for you, but you definitley changed. i like muller from last year, team rq and all that. now really i could care less if you ever play ctf again. i used to have fun playing games with you. obviously not a big deal for you as you continue to joke. when i am being 100% real with you.
                    Rambo[RuM]
                    I support:
                    Qrack - Thank You r00k
                    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I doubt it.

Hope this thread can reach double-digits.

Foq, please continue.

Comment

You mirin now?
                        oh now i get it

Urban Dictionary: mirin
                        1. mirin. short for admiring.
                        i kept thinking about that Japanese vinegar....
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Mull , you watch LIZARD LICK wayyyy to much Bo! hahahahah

Comment

Why is this even a thread? Shouldn't all this bullshit be handled in a PM?

"I'm gonna tell the whole school that Brandy is a slut." ~ says high-school aged girl

Cmon Rambo - don't make your "first blood" a period (lol)
                            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

notice we are in venting area
                              Rambo[RuM]
                              I support:
                              Qrack - Thank You r00k
                              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Working...
                              X