=(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =(

Well first of all, glad to know this little subsection of forum is here!

Some of you know that I stop by once a year or once every couple of years or so... I like to consider myself at least semi-old school, or at least fairly well known from back in the days of Widomaker, Deadzone, TLTQ, and all that good stuff. Soon as I come back though, at least this time, I start getting accused of being someone else, of trying to be 'better' than everyone else...

So sure, if I'm playing against some folks I'll throttle back a little (or a lot, depending), but if someone like Toyo happened by I would step it up a bit... There's nothing inherently wrong with that, right? I get to screw around and have fun and so do the people around me? Right? Right???

I has a sad.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by FragBait View Post
    Well first of all, glad to know this little subsection of forum is here!

Some of you know that I stop by once a year or once every couple of years or so... I like to consider myself at least semi-old school, or at least fairly well known from back in the days of Widomaker, Deadzone, TLTQ, and all that good stuff. Soon as I come back though, at least this time, I start getting accused of being someone else, of trying to be 'better' than everyone else...

So sure, if I'm playing against some folks I'll throttle back a little (or a lot, depending), but if someone like Toyo happened by I would step it up a bit... There's nothing inherently wrong with that, right? I get to screw around and have fun and so do the people around me? Right? Right???

I has a sad.
    Well, first I bet you rival Monster on the sheer terror your natural dexterity can cause others pain.

Second, some of the rank and file RuneQuake gas-grenade spammers can't recognize one guy who owns them bad from the next.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Well, heh, thanks for the ego boost. I guess I'm just getting used to being back here again. Sure wish I could see Toyo or somebody come around again and stomp MY ass!

To be fair though, I know I've done my fair share of sore losering directed at others (esp. in the couple of RQ tourneys back in TLTQ), so I know now at least how much it sucks being on the other side of it as well.

Comment

Working...
      X