i did not know him but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did not know him but...

I was looking at the server list to the right of the screen and noticed someone using the name "Napalm".. I did not know napalm/coolbreeze but i do in fact know he passed on quite some time ago. People are allowed to use any name they want, but if this sorry ass was using the name to make people think he was the real Napalm(or)Deceased person that's wrong. I'm just saying, i really don't know the deal with that guy on shmack, but figured i'd mention it anyway as maybe someone who does know the real "Napalm" can confront the person for it. I jotted down his IP just incase.. 96.28.224.xxx again he was on quake.shmack.net:26000.

thats some douche bag thats always runequaking. I have confronted the guy before and all I ever got in responses was lol?

Results of IP Tracking for 96.28.224.255
    IP address 96.28.224.255
    Hostname 96-28-224-255.dhcp.insightbb.com
    ISP INSIGHT COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY, L.P.
    Country United States

Considering he had zero to say like "Oh I'm just doing it out of respect" it would have been an okay thing I suppose, but the guy clearly is just fishing for attention. Sometimes I'm glad I lack the ability to smite idiots, because I would be a serial fn smiter.

Word??
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I was told that there were another swedish guy who used same name as me and quited playing like 5 years before i started so let us hope that he accidently did choose same name as Napalm.

EDIT:
      The guy that used Napalm.s name not the guy that used same name as me.
      Last edited by ForestMan; 04-22-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

that would be sat00n..
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Forestman, yes there was an Original forestman thy played in europe/sweden part of the world, i used to 1v1 him and play in TG's with him during 98,99,00 years.. Good guy for sure..

Comment

Working...
          X