Kimp's at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimp's at it again.

I called UGS my host for my CAX server. I run 2 server's from the same data center in Mcdonough, GA. Myself, Mindz, Kimp, acid were playing on CAX when i banned kimp for being AFK constantly during game play and just jerking off when he was playing. After he reconnected via (PROXY) which i seen his ip was 75.175.xxx.xxx... He had the nerve to ask me if the server was ran on LINUX or WINDOWS, and i failed to respond to his question, as mindz told him to stop trying to hack shit. Moments after he asked the question the server dropped and UGS (Ultimate Game Server) is trying to figure out what happened exactly. My other server wicked.servequake.com is on the same "ip block" as CAX but is still up and has not had any issues. My email to mindz was this.

((just got off the phone with ugs.. do u recall kimps ip? someone ddos attacked the shit out of the server, with an ip range from 74.175.41.130 to 74.175.41.199.........))

we definately got kimp'd.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i think this means war....
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-IFrJnkoY]Ozzy Osbourne - This Means War ( Iron man remix ) - YouTube[/ame]
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-03-2012, 05:19 PM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

hehe....
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
          X